Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lmao so the goalposts have moved again from CB cover now to midfield cover so let's see shall we...

Maddison
Kulusevski
Bentancur
Sarr
Bissouma
Lo Celso
Skipp
Hojbjerg

For a team playing 1 game a week what am I actually missing?

Don't ask me, ask Ange who is widely reported to want a centre midfielder.

All I was doing is calling out the contradiction in the tweet you posted

If Radu is the cb we hope he is, I think we're in a good place to get top 4

Don't ask me, ask Ange who is widely reported to want a centre midfielder.

All I was doing is calling out the contradiction in the tweet you posted

If Radu is the cb we hope he is, I think we're in a good place to get top 4

And he will get his CM in the Summer, if you don't think the list of players I just posted is adequate cover at least until the end of the season then I don't know what to tell you.

Besides all that you've missed the point of the tweet, it's not about just blaming one party - it's never been about that but people like to throw their toys out the pram and blame the board when we lose matches but now seeing as the club now are now together and pulling in the same direction there should be collective blame when we lose and collective praise when we win.

Unusual case too : no suggestion Lewis directly gained, just he passed info on to certain employees and friends.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

To be fair he admitted it, said he knew it was wrong and is going to face the punishment. Not many do that nowadays, especially not the filthy rich.
Yeah because the filthy bastard was told there was no wriggle room - he’s not admitted it because of morals or ethics, hes been advised he’s fucked and had zero other options

Yeah because the filthy bastard was told there was no wriggle room - he’s not admitted it because of morals or ethics, hes been advised he’s fucked and had zero other options
Hardly filthy. He didn't make anything from the trading, only helped out people who worked for him. He did wrong but he wasn't Epstein.

Hardly filthy. He didn't make anything from the trading, only helped out people who worked for him. He did wrong but he wasn't Epstein.
Yep, he’s merely a philanthropist with strong ethics. He might not have made anything here but he’s a filthy cunt

Back
Top Bottom