Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course, if you support the owners above the football team you'd have a point.

Many of us, however, can separate the two. We can love ❤ our Spurs, without extending that love to the charlatans exploiting our club to expand their property portfolio at the expense of the team 🏠🏨🏩

Your claim "I've had nothing but love ❤ for my football club" rings hollow, it only applies to the bits you like and only on the days you love them .... we all know charlatans like you, on the plus side at least you are honest about it.

Your claim "I've had nothing but love ❤ for my football club" rings hollow, it only applies to the bits you like and only on the days you love them .... we all know charlatans like you, on the plus side at least you are honest about it.
The owners aren't the football club, if that's the case then the legacy fans of clubs like City should also love their oil rich blood money owners surely?

I think that's a ridiculous line of thinking, we don't choose the owners, we do however choose the football club, there are probably plenty of legacy City fans that don't like the idea of being owned by who they are owned by but they aren't going to walk away from their football club.

An even more apt comparison would be Newcastle under Ashley, you think that in order for Newcastle supporters to love their club they had to also love the owners?

It's a disingenuous point you are making because the owners are NOT the football club and you don't have to love the owners or even support them and their decisions in order to love the club.

The fact that you think that is the case tells me you have an incredible bias towards the owners and actually you put THEM above the club itself.

ENIC and Levy do not have the best interests of this club or the supporters at heart imo, they have shown that with their actions.

If they back Conte in the summer and that's a big IF, then my opinion may change on that but history tells me that won't be the case and they will continue to hold this football club back from it's true potential on the pitch, WHERE IT COUNTS.

Happy to be proven wrong.

💕The owners aren't the football club, if that's the case then the legacy fans of clubs like City should also love their oil rich blood money owners surely?
This is a great point. Case proven.

The Outsider The Outsider , do you think Newcastle fans who didn't love👨‍❤️‍👨Mike Ashley didn't love their football club?

And do you think they should now be compelled to love💕 their Saudi owners?

And how about Liverpool fans who despised Gillette and Hicks. Would you say they didn't love😍 LFC?

I could go on, but you get my point♥️

The Outsider The Outsider , do you think Newcastle fans who didn't love👨‍❤️‍👨Mike Ashley didn't love their football club?

And how about Liverpool fans who despised Gillette and Hicks. Would you say they didn't love😍 LFC?

He’s an absolute ass clown

I can’t even be bothered arguing with these weirdos

ENIC and Levy do not have the best interests of this club or the supporters at heart imo, they have shown that with their actions.

If they back Conte in the summer and that's a big IF, then my opinion may change on that but history tells me that won't be the case and they will continue to hold this football club back from it's true potential on the pitch, WHERE IT COUNTS.

Happy to be proven wrong.

That raises an interesting point.

"ENIC and Levy do not have the best interests of this club"
vs
"If they back Conte in the summer"

We backed Poch with Ndombele, Lo Celso, Bergjwin, Sessegnon for around 200m. Was that in the best interests of the club?

It is the responsibility of the club to not only back the coach with what he needs to achieve the targets, but also to protect the club from financial burden.

There is no glory in buying a trophy.

vs

We backed Poch with Ndombele, Lo Celso, Bergjwin, Sessegnon for around 200m. Was that in the best interests of the club?

It is the responsibility of the club to not only back the coach with what he needs to achieve the targets, but also to protect the club from financial burden.

Lol so in this analogy winning the league with Poch in 2019-20 would have been "bought" and thus no glory.

I love it. Hook it to my veins.

Lol so in this analogy winning the league with Poch in 2019-20 would have been "bought" and thus no glory.

I love it. Hook it to my veins.

Not at all.

Buying the league is vastly outspending the competition.

Spending beyond your means, finding loopholes in financial fair play rules, fielding a squad without any players trained by the club.

JT think about that - you are saying that every owner who has not won a trophy should sell up - that's about 87 club owners in the UK.

The reasons we don't have the recent trophies of City, Chelsea, Utd, Woolwich and Liverpool is that since the early eighties we dropped miles behind the big three on income, in fact when ENIC took over we were outside the top twenty in Europe and barely sixth in the UK .... ENIC like any temporary custodians of our club had the task of bringing us as close to financially competitive as they could - are you honestly saying they've failed that role?

Sure we could sell up to Abro or a Middle East Nation ... do you actually want that?

Name the other clubs who haven't been financially doped who are winning trophies, pretty short list isn't it.

You can hate away, let me appreciate the positives - we clearly have a very different take on what 'support' means and that fine, just stop telling everyone your right "The overwhelming majority of our fanbase have had enough of ENIC" that's just your opinion, in my opinion it's simply not true.
Bayern Munich 💁‍♂️

Yup - you're a five year old child playing with crayons - wtf is that all about?

My own view is nothing to do with hate or abuse, it just seems that some people seem unable to enjoy a Spurs win such is their loathing of Levy. And every defeat proves their point about him.

It’s called confirmation bias, a condition that renders people incapable of taking a reasoned stance.

For clarification I’m completely ambivalent towards Enic but the reality is until or unless a buyer comes up with the money Joe wants they’re going nowhere, so just relax and watch the football.

vs

They went through 2 transfer windows and didnt back Poch then Imv that cost us the champions league final.

Go away you moron. You really are clutching at straws if you think levy and Enic will properly back Conte in the summer
Two things:

Why do you always resort to abuse? (We all know the answer)

And secondly, where have I ever stated that Levy will back Conte in the summer?

You’re just howling at the moon man, you’re irrational and making yourself look silly.

Yup - you're a five year old child playing with crayons - wtf is that all about?
You've just completely swerved the perfectly reasonable question I asked you....
You even used my family and daughter in a silly analogy to back up your ridiculous stance.in your original post.

You said, very clearly, that I cannot Love Spurs if I don't love ENIC... ...Will you at least show some balls then and admit it was a very stupid, ill thought out comment to make

You've just completely swerved the perfectly reasonable question I asked you....
Even using my family and daughter in a silly analogy to back up your ridiculous stance.

You said, very clearly, that I cannot Love Spurs if I don't love ENIC... ...Will you at least show some balls then and admit it was a very stupid, miserable thought comment to make

Hard to read any question through that barrage of childish emojis - grow up.

I've always said you can support Spurs anyway you like, however if you claim undying love for the club then you can't just pick and choose the bits you of Spurs you like, the family analogy being very apt if you just think about it.

The issue I have with your stance is your oft repeated line that 'the vast majority agree with me' all the available evidence says that's total rubbish.

In my opinion most fans couldn't give two fucks about the owners, sure Levy as the MD is relevant, but it's managers, players and results that matter.

I've asked you this many time but I'll try again - what good and how supportive do you think endlessly cunting off Joe and DL is? - what do you think it will achieve?

From my viewpoint you and imo the tiny minority obsessed with ownership above football are missing the point. But, as I've also told you repeatedly, you support in your way I will in mine - just stop telling me 90% of fans agree with you when self-evidently that simply isn't true. If it were true the stadium would be empty, wouldn't it?

Back
Top Bottom