Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is known for encouraging crowd surges & unfortunately it led to many dying. The only moral club in the world paves the way once again.

"Sorry Travis mate, the men's first team took a battering so we're gonna have to delay the announcement of your concert, hopefully we beat Burnley then we can tell the whole world, if not you gotta wait until we win"

Well true, we wouldn’t be doing anything non-football for months on end if that was the case.

Had my man city tickets on the exchange in a pair in the south stand for 2 days and no takers. Just taken them off in the hope that if we win Saturday that they go when I put them back on.

Our fans are pretty fair weather, although I can understand it a little with it being a midweek game. But just a reminder that if the form isnt there then tourists arent going to flood in for the product when the loyal fans cant make a game.

Would have thought some Sonny fans would take them off your hands.

Under usual circumstances I would but probably needing Spurs to lose and then spending £160 to cheer the other team is slightly insane.

The club announcing a Travis Scott concert less than 48 hours after another on field humiliation is as tone deaf as ever.
On the contrary , it was just the pick me up tonic that I required

I'm feeling far more optimistic about the future of the club with this news

I've been tossing and turning at night worrying about the financing of the new hotel , this goes some way to alleviating some of my fears

Been very quiet after they put out they were looking for investment. No one interested at the price or something happening under the surface. Probably the first.
Inwould expect it to be quiet - parties will sign NDA’s and shut the f up, unlike loudmouth agents selling players and drumming up interest

I do agree though, I would expect the midget fuhrer will have completely unrealistic aspirations to sell a minority or majority stake. If they fail to pivot this summer, we may as well put the football club on hold until something happens. There’s little to no point in continuing our current plan at the current ticket pricing levels - completely at odds with ENIC’s objectives. Ask the PL to take a year or two out until the sale happens, perhaps we can open up our slot to an MLS all star side and create some form of profit share with the PL / MLS. That’s much more closely aligned with the investment vehicles plan. When Levy and his criminal tax avoiding overlord get their pay day, we jump back and re-enter the PL again. Sounds ridiculous but after 24 years it’s absolutely clear we are fractured and in a spiral

Fuck off and get out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom