Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to be patient, ENIC have only been in charge for how long is it now ?

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Thank you Mrs Levy , you must be very proud at how well young Daniel rinses us every year with our season tickets

Last edited:
We could spend 400M.

Why haven’t we brought in external investment? Why haven’t they sold a small % of their investment to fund a rebuild and grow the revenue/value of the investment? There are ways to make it work….. no-one is advocating 400M every year but as a one-off, it’s more than possible and sets us up to compete for years (and grow revenue and increase investment value).
Chelsea have spent 2.5 times that on some of the best young talent around…

Thought you were talking about going for the league

I agree I think we need to improve the squad but that's obvious isn't it? lol
We should be going for the league, do you think Ange isn’t? Three players and we will be in the mix with more luck than the last two months!

We should be going for the league, do you think Ange isn’t? Three players and we will be in the mix with more luck than the last two months!

We will see where we are in March but I don't expect us to challenge for the league this season, we got too many problems.

We could still challenge for the title - especially the way this season is going, up there - but be careful, Danny, yeah... let's watch the spending.

Eye on the prize 'n that.

#BaldCunt

#ScumbagMode

I've got my fingers, hands, arms legs, toes and eyes crossed for January transfers...
I should have learned my lesson by now but I can't stop hoping....

There is one person responsible for the utter disaster that we’ve been subjected to over the last two months. One person and one person alone.

Daniel Levy.
But people assured me that we could not buy two established Centerbacks, that it would be some mortal insult to Mickey VDV and Cuti! Was I crazy!!! It's fucking amazing how gaslit our fan base is we do half Baldies work for him . I hope those idiots are enjoy the four fullbacks chorus line. It's certainly entertaining.

We could still challenge for the title - especially the way this season is going, up there - but be careful, Danny, yeah... let's watch the spending.

Eye on the prize 'n that.

#BaldCunt

#ScumbagMode

46 points or roughly 2.4ppg to get to 85points as a benchmark. We are not getting that.

Would be at least
14 wins / 4 draws / 1 loss.

Be doing well to get to 75 points.
We’ve lost more than 25% of our games played and about to lose more players. What the hell makes you think we can win the league??

Have a stupid badge.
You’re welcome.

d8ap94-559e7d6c-ddb3-4167-8056-60544417c6c6.png

In 3 days Poundland Kroenke has to act swiftly , or I for one will moan on this forum a little bit , unless I’m feeling tired .

In my head

Are you Levy out

Hell Yeah Yes GIF by VH1

In physical reality

Are you Levy out and willing to protest

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

This is why we will be stuck with Mister Byrite until he pegs out , because I am not alone , far from it

Last edited:
Fucking hell you lot man, remove the sand from your vaginas 😆

Squad depth blah blah yes everyone knew we were gonna be in this position at some point, the squad was never going to be overhauled in 1 window man lol

At the end of the day you just gotta wait until we finish the rebuild, it's well on course anyway...you already waited '23 years' so I'm you can wait another 1 :thumbup:

It'll all end in tears

46 points or roughly 2.4ppg to get to 85points as a benchmark. We are not getting that.

Would be at least
14 wins / 4 draws / 1 loss.

Be doing well to get to 75 points.
We’ve lost more than 25% of our games played and about to lose more players. What the hell makes you think we can win the league??

Have a stupid badge.
You’re welcome.

d8ap94-559e7d6c-ddb3-4167-8056-60544417c6c6.png
*challenge*

*if we had a non-#BaldCunt, who actually cared*

Everyone's dropping points.

No clear runner (yet).

That's the trend.

We are still - loosely - in the mix.

A wise window of ambitious intent and EARLY signings would set us up to be in the mix, ongoing.

We have the manager.

We have the game.

We have players coming back in a couple weeks.

We just need decent depth additions to cover those going cups.

Will that happen?

Nah.

But, I believe Ange could give us a fun ride if given 3 nice treats next month (EARLY).

GG posting a picture of your ring, tho. Ewwwww.

That tattoo must have hurt like fuck..

Back
Top Bottom