Lets be honest about our playing Staff

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think this is a good example of somebody realising that the point when it has gone too far is when the person getting called the whore (or serial killer in this case) says it has gone too far.

I'm here to talk Spurs and spread my knowledge. All the rest is bravado.

I give Tucker Tucker shit but only cause I can feel he can take it.

Some people don't take criticism well, online or otherwise. I would hate to think anything I said truly affected someone adversely.

Yes I am high as fuck but I do love you all. You are Spurs, that makes you special in my eyes.

My lovely Spursy warm furry friends *so so stoned*

If you can get train wreck do it....it's the bom bom da ding dong.......RELEASE!!!

I'm here to talk Spurs and spread my knowledge. All the rest is bravado.

I give Tucker Tucker shit but only cause I can feel he can take it.

Some people don't take criticism well, online or otherwise. I would hate to think anything I said truly affected someone adversely.

Yes I am high as fuck but I do love you all. You are Spurs, that makes you special in my eyes.

My lovely Spursy warm furry friends *so so stoned*

If you can get train wreck do it....it's the bom bom da ding dong.......RELEASE!!!

If I may direct us back in the direction of the actual thread title (outrageous I know). I present to thee, a complete list of Spursosity

Lloris - Spursy
Brad - Bang Average (Though not for long)
Walker - Spursy
Naughts - Bang Average (Why so much hate?)
BAE - Spursish
Kaboul - Spursy
Daws - Spursy (Loves the club, unlike so many and our defence without him and Younes is nothing - See Leeds)
SuperJan - So fuckin Spursy
Caulker - Bang Average (In a few years he'll be immense)
Gallas - Fuck Off
Sandro - The Ultra-Spur
Parker - Bang Average (This season)
Dembele - Spursy (But not on the wing, he plays OK, but nowhere near as effectual as in the middle)
Livermore - Bang Average (Decent stop-gap and is still very young)
Hundredstone - Not even his huge, awesome afro can save him from being Crap
Holtby - Bang Average (See Caulker)
Dempsey - Bang Average
Siggurdson - Spursish
Bale - Do I even need to say it
Lennon - Spursy
Adebayor - Crap
Defoe - Bang Average

Not going through the youth players, but just a quick shout-out for Obika, who is so fuckin Crap. Last season - Yeovil - 28 apps - 4 goals
Nice post, but can you please get back on topic?

Back
Top Bottom