Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only WE could've turned a season in which WE reached a Cup Final, and had a decent shot of winning a European trophy into a car crash....

We've ripped the magic out of football....
Jose's toxic culture merely reflects where we find ourselves in 2021... he's gone, but the stain remains.

40 years on this weekend from The 100th Cup Final, and all the joy and glory that brought with it.... and look where we are....?

Fucking shame. Real shame.

I really don't know why I bothered to watch. We're shit. We have nothing to play for. We're managed by a club mascot who was, by design, never in with a shout of the full time appointment.

Without fans in the stands to provide entertainment to, you have to wonder, legitimately, why we bother turning up to a match at all? There's literally no point in us playing.
While it's currently depressing, this does remind me so much of those Sherwood days where things felt bleak as fuck but soon enough we turned it around and fell in love with the club again.

I really don't know why I bothered to watch. We're shit. We have nothing to play for. We're managed by a club mascot who was, by design, never in with a shout of the full time appointment.

Without fans in the stands to provide entertainment to, you have to wonder, legitimately, why we bother turning up to a match at all? There's literally no point in us playing.

Assuming it is a 3-0 loss for a walkover, we weren’t that far off :pochrolleyes:

While it's currently depressing, this does remind me so much of those Sherwood days where things felt bleak as fuck but soon enough we turned it around and fell in love with the club again.
I remember those days well but at least we had a go

Seems much worse now!

55 Million on Ndombele
42 Million on Sanchez
30 Million on Sissoko
27 Million on Bergwijn
25 Million on Sessegnon
10 Million on Jack Clarke

When are we going to see the magic?

Another woeful display to add to this season's collection.

Players just going through the motions. Thank god there are only 3 more games before this shit is over. £60 for a Villa ticket - I wouldn't go if you gave me a free ticket.

2 years ago to the day was that magical night in Amsterdam , that Lucas Moura hat trick ,
The joy of reaching the final and thinking it could be our year , fast forward 2 years and poch is gone, Jose has been and gone , we still won fuck all and Bale is back at the lane and no cunt has seen him play live , and some people think we aren’t living in a simulator ? :mourcheeks:

Back
Top Bottom