la liga good or bad league ,

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

n17troops

Big Erics troops
just seems like a a hat trick compo between Messi and Ronaldo ,athletico chip in but is it really worth following for the occasional upset ?

It's a very good league, my third favourite. Premier, Bundesliga and then La Liga. They have Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico as the big dogs. But then there are very good teams with great players like Valencia, Sevilla, Villareal, Athletic Bilbau. The thing is that the big dogs are MUCH MUCH stronger then the other 13 teams.

It's definitely been better these last couple of season with Atletico involved. Valencia also look like they're putting together a little push this season.

Atletico - Valencia in half an hour. Should be a decent game.

Shit league. No proper away fan culture, two major clubs that win the league year after year and it's a massive surprise when anyone else comes close to winning it.

Soldado even managed 101 goals in 207 apps ffs!

:eriksenlol:

Since its the only other european league shown on fox sports in Australia i watch it casually. It's actually pretty good and there always seens to be goals.

Since its the only other european league shown on fox sports in Australia i watch it casually. It's actually pretty good and there always seens to be goals.
Bundesliga is where it's at

You should consdier riotting against your satellite provider and demand live German matches

I had Bundesliga when i was subbed to setanta(now bein) and i honestly didn't watch any of it and setanta were the cuntiest cunts ever. cunts!
I have bein sports,
I've had it for a couple of months and now I don't watch any other premier league games except for spurs, I watch the bundesliga and ligue 1 instead.
I don't watch the la liga games on fox sports, I find the spanish style of football boring, just pass the ball around in circles and bore the opposition to death.
I also like watching the championship and football league games that bein sports show, along with the scottish games,
wow, the scottish league is terrible

I have bein sports,
I've had it for a couple of months and now I don't watch any other premier league games except for spurs, I watch the bundesliga and ligue 1 instead.
I don't watch the la liga games on fox sports, I find the spanish style of football boring, just pass the ball around in circles and bore the opposition to death.
I also like watching the championship and football league games that bein sports show, along with the scottish games,
wow, the scottish league is terrible

I don't have the time to watch football now uni started. Its a mission just to watch spurs game. It took me forever to get rid of setanta, they just wouldn't let me cancel. cunts!

Back
Top Bottom