Kyle Walker wins PFA Young Player of the year

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Park Lane Ninja said:
aguero should probably have won it.
Tend to agree but generally if you're up for the full award that takes away votes for the young player award hence why Gareth won PFA but was only runner up for baby PFA.

Congrats Kyle. Even through the bad run he's probably the only guy who always puts in a shift. Still a bit rough round the edges but considering this is his first full season in the Premiership he's got a bright future (unless he goes to United in which case he's shit)

Just noticed he made it into the team of the season along with Bale and Parker.

The voting for this happens back in February or March time I think, so it's no surprise we have three players in the team of the year. I bet we wouldn't have three if the voting had taken place this week.

i think that the fact he cost like £30million and everyone knew he was amazing before, it would never be fair if kun aguero got it

I really like Walker. He has become an integral part of our team, takes responsibility and will be a smashing player once he begins to understand the position better. There are very few full backs who start off positionally aware, there are even fewer who are at Walker's level at 21.

sammyspurs said:
Rosie47 said:
Try him on the right wing next time Lennon gets injured.

If only we hadnt loaned Charlie, we probably would have.....but what use is it having good depth of squad for the toughest part of the season eh?!
If only someone had known at the time that loaning out three senior players and signing 2 age 33+ injury prone shite players would be a mistake going into the run in.... oh, wait.

yiddo2786 said:
sammyspurs said:
Rosie47 said:
Try him on the right wing next time Lennon gets injured.

If only we hadnt loaned Charlie, we probably would have.....but what use is it having good depth of squad for the toughest part of the season eh?!
If only someone had known at the time that loaning out three senior players and signing 2 age 33+ injury prone shite players would be a mistake going into the run in.... oh, wait.

Yup.

You could say that:
Pienaar, Charlie, Bassong, Pav, Bentley (recalled for absolutely no reason as we refuse to play him) >>> Nelsen (who I love), Saha

Back
Top Bottom