Kevin Stewart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just seen that Kevin Stewart has joined Liverpool.

I thought he was one of our youngsters that showed promise. It's a shame if we've let a good prospect go. I understand that we didn't offer a contract.

I'd be interested to hear what others think who've seen more of him.

I'm bored of getting excited by our youngsters these days as very few get the chance to make the first team.

I used to follow the youth teams a fair bit but realised that it's not like it used to be.
There are several who you think, yeah he's a very good prospect, next thing you know he's gone to Swindon..

We released him and the dippers have given him a 2 year contract.

So, from that it appears that even they see him as a bit of a gamble or they would have signed him on a 4/5 year deal at his age. We have a bloated squad, we recognise that. We can't keep everyone unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom