Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last season was it for me.

It killed me....giving up a lead like that. Dicks in "mind the gap" t shirts. The final intergalctic cunting that was the CL final.

I was out. Part of me wishes it was Moyes replacing Redknapp then I wouldnt care anymore. Get my weekends back.

but all this buzz coming out recently AVB, investment....its got me back on the hook.

Cautiously optimistic.

COYS. xx

09379919did_not_read.gif

Carlito Brigante said:
Last season was it for me.

It killed me....giving up a lead like that. Dicks in "mind the gap" t shirts. The final intergalctic cunting that was the CL final.

I was out. Part of me wishes it was Moyes replacing Redknapp then I wouldnt care anymore. Get my weekends back.

but all this buzz coming out recently AVB, investment....its got me back on the hook.

Cautiously optimistic.

COYS. xx

Never give up hope - City fans were there in their thousands in division 2 - it might not be the 'right' way - but a lot of them put time in...ours is coming...

Spurs is like your Missus, she seems exciting, wild and god damn sexy to begin with, your loving it.. Then all the same things seem erratic and mental at some point and takes you on an emotional roller coaster ride...but out of nowhere you get your willy kissed and you remember why you loved the crazy bint in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom