Just an Idea...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right then, this is probably going to cause quite the discussion. But what are peoples opinions on joining up with other 'fan groups' similar to 1882 for England U21 games? Or, for example, The British Army are playing the German Army, to celebrate the Christmas Truce. I think It would be great if the different groups bind together to support the national team. I know that Watford have a decent support group, as well as our own 1882.

Discuss.

images

No reason it shouldn’t work. Why would it be different from any other international fixture just because the different domestic groups are labelled? Fans already take banners with their domestic allegiance on them to Internationals?

Doubtful the authorities would go for it though, the masses coming together, that’s how revolutions start.

Nice idea in theory, would need some very careful organization to work though. Plus I'm not convinced people in these groups are nearly as passionate about England as their own clubs.

Never knew the British army and German army were resurrecting the Christmas truce match. All boxing day matches should of been pushed back to Saturday the 27th to let this be played as a stand alone fixture

Back
Top Bottom