July 2nd!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

THIS IS A THREAD FOR DISCUSSING THE BIG DAY 1st of JULY!!!

:harryblow:

This thread never got used so let's discuss the big, big day here instead...

No one is working on sundays, eh? :baletroll:

Tomorrow there will be announcements..

MAJOR announcements

I'll be all :klinsmann: if nothing happens today/morning later after sleep time.
If something happens, and by something I mean signings manager announcement etc I'll be all :chicco:
I'll probably just be all :nelsen: tomorrow though.

I've just won £350* for winning my work dream team. I think I can handle another day of nothing happening.

*No, I won't donate for a podcaster to have a tattoo put on their arse.

philyjc said:
I'll be all :klinsmann: if nothing happens today/morning later after sleep time.
If something happens, and by something I mean signings manager announcement etc I'll be all :chicco:
Wat8.jpg

Pyro_era said:
philyjc said:
Wat8.jpg
There's got to be an "ist" that I can get outraged over where this picture is concerned.

Um, Uglyfatbitchist?

Back
Top Bottom