Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at us all. The man has been at the job for 5 hours and we're the most divided we've ever been!
#TheSpecialOne
Not us mate
5c2a17b18ea72.jpeg

Rubbish.

I am not one of them but this is daft. What were you proud of this season and much of the end of last season under Pochettino?

We were poor in every sense. Directionless, lacking a philosophy, leaderless and incredibly feeble.

We had become everything Pochettino was brought in to put right.

Although I found the sacking of Poch harsh, and I wish it would've ended better for him, what you are replying to had nothing to do with his sacking. It regards not the sacking, but the hiring of Mourinho.

Even If you are right about me not being proud of Spurs in 2019, not being proud still beats being embarrased, which I will be as long as Mourinho is in charge.

One advantage is that people like Sky sports, BT et al will now include pictures of our manager when we're challenging for things.
The disadvantage? They hate us even more, and we weren't media's cup of tea to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom