Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Major changes indeed.
Starting at the top of the football club whos heirarchy somehow thought it wise to invest £0.00 in the football team from Jan 2018 to Summer 2019.

The buck stops with them.

The most demoralizing thing at the moment is so many fans trying to shift the blame away from them.

20 years FFS

We had one of the best teams in the league but managed by a coach who is one of the most overrated in decades who got completely found out the moment that team matured.

If you can’t win anything with that squad it’s prime when lesser teams where - one being a vastly inferior United team managed by Jose it doesn’t matter what money we spent Mauricio just isn’t good enough. His record shows that

That whole narrative falls apart when you look at Klopp who has barely spent anything in the last 2 windows.

This was always coming - I have been saying this for years but there was zero urgency amongst the supporters and endless excuses for Poch.

We might win one match through pure luck but I don’t see any more than one win for the rest of the season

We won’t make it to more than about 45 points which will surely be our lowest total since the late 90s

But just look at how far we have come ...

The one good thing is he will certainly have learned from today who will and wont put a shift in. Next season those players hopefully wont be around. At the moment hes 4 players down that hed normally count on. Losing them would hurt any side.

What will be interesting will be to see how that skinflint bald twat reacts to Jose telling him he NEEDS 5 players in a few months

I was never a fan of poch I don't think he will win a trophy in his lifetime. But for mourinho to take the approach against Norwich like they are barcelona is absolutely disgusting and the money he is getting paid a year I'd sack him on the spot for that performance. I don't expect amazing football but what I do expect from mourinho is him to be a better tactition then most managers even with what pochettino left us and he hasn't proven that at all
And the fact that he has had 3 chances against the the bottom team of the premier league and got pissed all over by them 3x is proof that he is past it as a manager with or without kane and son

He took over a team in complete free fall - 25 points in 24 games and 14th in the league. Dembele gone, Eriksen gone, Vertonghen and Toby finished, same with LLoris. We also have no Kane and Son now. Seriously what do people expect? He may not be the right man, his time may have come and gone but this is going to be an absolutely massive job for any manager - the negative momentum is in swing - that doesn’t simply change over a couple months.

You know who to blame, the owners. You want this to continue then keep allowing them to get away with their fucking penny pinching project.

If you're sick of seeing the same shit happen over and over again then vote with your wallet, leave the seats empty and vocalise the displeasure at games with their transfer policy and how it always leaves us short.

Or you know, keep expecting a different outcome from the same shit over and over again.

BTW not aimed at you OP, just saying in general to the people who think ENIC are the best owners we can get.

No I think our performances stem from having to play mediocre players, from appalling recruitment and scouting over the last five years, because we don’t have our 2 best players out.

I’m willing to Jose the benefit of doubt given what he inherited - im far more angry at Poch for completely wasting that generation. For playing a major part in our abysmal recruitment resulting in this current ‘team ‘ . It’s quite frankly staggering given he seems to be getting of scott free and calls for him to return.

Mourinho signed Gedson, which so far doesn’t reflect well on him.

Back
Top Bottom