Johan Lange - Technical Director

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm a a big fan of Jessica F. Lange already.

giphy.gif

He was born on the anniversary of the JFK assassination. 22nd November.

I only mention that because I’ve just watched hours of documentaries about JFK and it caught my attention.

Comment from the Villa Forum. Caught in a political battle but data driven guy and we apparently have moved to a data driven approach anyway but I assume he would just sit on top of that.

‘’Wish him well when he goes. Hard to judge his time at Villa as the power balance was definitely muddier during his years (with the triangle of Smith/Gerrard, Lange and Purslow). Clearly people within the club highly rated his work with implementing his data-led recruitment structure, but we've moved on to Monchi.

With the gems we seem to have uncovered lately with a similar approach I'm looking forward to this.

Perhaps our fans will only have a melt down in the window if we try to sign a premier league proven player from now on?

What a time to be alive!

Monchi signed Lenglet. Not Lange.
Tut tut Starks.

You're forgetting the First Law of Transfer Activity:

"If the signing turns out to be good, he was brought in by the party you are seeking to defend. If he turns out to be shit, he was brought in by the party you are seeking to denigrate."

Last edited:
Pretty sure Paratici is still being kept on as a consultant and POK said most of our recruitment is now data driven anyway so I doubt it will be all on him to keep good recruitment.
So why did we not sign
Jonah Hill Yes GIF

Back
Top Bottom