Jenas leaves the club...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bloke is a joke of a player. ever wonder why no ones ever put in an offer for him ?
yeah i cheered when he scored against those cunts, i think theres something about loving the shirt somewhere.
did you cheer him as he hid countless times and let our defence get put under pressure time and again ?
did you cheer him when he bottled out of games and left us with effectively ten men against eleven ?
did you cheer when he missed from 2 yards at liverpool and slowly walked back down the pitch while they went up our end and scored ? he hadnt even reached the half way line when they scored.
i have more time for players like freund and malbranque and roberts who were far more limited in ability but gave it everything.

if mourinho really wanted him, he'd have got him. simple as.
the vast [i'd say over 90%] majority of spurs fans dont like jenas, newcastle fans didnt rate him either.
bow to their judgement because thats whose seen him play over the last ten years and nearly everyone thinks he's shit.

Blanchflower said:
Mourinho tried to buy him for Chelsea and Inter

but, I'll bow to your greater judgement
I would say that's probably bollocks. Or a wind up. Or sarcasm.

Jenas had all the potential in the world at Forest and Newcastle, but didn't and won't deliver on it. The number of better central midfielders out there must go into three figures, so I doubt very much Jose tried to sign him or we'd have taken his fucking hand off.

Also, as for bowing to greater judgement - if Jose's idea of a player to improve his Chelsea or Inter squads is Jenas, then yes, I'm a better judge of player than him. By fucking miles. So are plenty of other Spurs fans who suffer disappointment every time they see a game pass Jenas by.

If goals against Woolwich were purely what we base greatness on, Bentley would be captain.

AberdeenYid said:
Blanchflower said:
Mourinho tried to buy him for Chelsea and Inter

but, I'll bow to your greater judgement
I would say that's probably bollocks. Or a wind up. Or sarcasm.

Jenas had all the potential in the world at Forest and Newcastle, but didn't and won't deliver on it. The number of better central midfielders out there must go into three figures, so I doubt very much Jose tried to sign him or we'd have taken his fucking hand off.

Also, as for bowing to greater judgement - if Jose's idea of a player to improve his Chelsea or Inter squads is Jenas, then yes, I'm a better judge of player than him. By fucking miles. So are plenty of other Spurs fans who suffer disappointment every time they see a game pass Jenas by.

If goals against Woolwich were purely what we base greatness on, Bentley would be captain.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/5 ... t-mourinho

"Jermaine Jenas and Didier Drogba - these are both players that I like," "I never worked with him (Jenas) but he is a player I have followed," he added.
"When he was at Tottenham, even when he was at Newcastle, he was a player that I liked very much. Who knows? If it is true that Tottenham have some targets in the Inter squad, then why not?"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... Jenas.html

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/To ... 47059.html

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/5 ... -swap-deal

You must admit, though, it does seem a bit mad.

tumblr_m7bsw8fyZD1ra79bgo1_500.jpg

if its in the papers, it must be true.
jose was taking the piss, you fell for it.
have you actually seen jenas play on a regular basis or only the occasional game against the goonscumcunts ?
if you had seen him every week, you'd agree with me.

loved the championship manager insult btw, class.

Cripps14 said:
Jose is the biggest troll out there.

[ Image ]

if jose wants a player, he gets him. other than barcalona, there is no club who he cant buy from. at chelseacunts, he just paid over the odds and got his man and its been that way since. he didnt want jenas.

Blanchflower said:
NO1JIB said:
if its in the papers, it must be true.
jose was taking the piss, you fell for it.

So you only believe quotes that you want to believe

sort of, i've learnt the difference between total bollox and hard fact. did mourinho ever sign jenas ? no.
he might have on the playstation, but in real life, where it matters, he didnt.

enough of this, he's gone thank fuck, hope he stays gone and we continue to improve by not signing or playing anymore total wasters.

Back
Top Bottom