January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seth Meyers Sarcasm GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

If Bayern want a CB, and have shown an interest in Dier, then SURLEY we have the advantage of offering them Dier, in return for them leaving Dragusin alone...

They might get both... Yet somehow we could end up with neither!

A lot of people on this board need some therapy acting like it’s the end of the world if we don’t sign this guy theyd never heard of 2 weeks ago. He might suck.

I would prefer if we sign him because we need a center back but there’s no guarantee he’d be good. Way too much overreacting to new signings. We all drooled over ndombele and lo celso.
This “never heard of him” argument is one of the most reductive and redundant arguments on this forum.

No one here claims to be a scout. If the club identified this bloke as a top target in a position of need and we miss out (in spite of it being Bayern), every spurs fan should be fucked off because we need reinforcements in this position. Whether we knew about him or not is neither here nor there.

To you and anyone that ever says “you didn’t know him 6 weeks ago”, your arguments are embarrassing and redundant on this forum so STF up.

Come on guys, get this over the line. We have a lot to offer the bloke…. 🙏🙏

SC ITK
Hercules

Let me add, all paperwork in our lawyers hands, and amicable with Genoa’s legals. I was blaming Daniel, but got firmly rebuked saying it is all Genoa. We’ve been very aggressive. Dragusin gave his word, instructing his agent to get it done.

Back
Top Bottom