January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread.

crazy lady GIF
Would

Can’t get excited by Ndombele leaving

Loathsome as he is I’d still rather have him in the squad as an option than some 8th rate clogger that can’t get a game for a mid table Seria A team

That’s even assuming that our genius director of football is able to pull off that stunning coup with such little time left

I would prefer we did not have a wage thief

You are right but who is
to blame for Ndombele's complete lack of professionalism?

Here's whom I reckon we'll get:

- RWB: Ashley Young on a free...or Victor Moses for 3 or 4 mil + bonuses

- CM: Amrabat on loan...or Fabian Delph for 2-3 mil

- FWD: Shane Long on loan...or Daniel Sturridge on a free & pay-per-play deal

You're laughing but once upon a time our genius of a chairman signed us Ryan Nelsen and Louis Saha
I don't think we are signing anyone

I've got PTSD with Ndombele, I'm sick of him, sick of the discourse around him, sick of the arguments, sick of his lazy demeanour, sick of his face, sick of his big bum, sick of him dillydallying on the ball I just want him gone, removed, fucked off form the club, never to be seen again...it doesn't do my mental health any good. 😫
That’s how I feel about this man more or less :levyeyes:

I've got PTSD with Ndombele, I'm sick of him, sick of the discourse around him, sick of the arguments, sick of his lazy demeanour, sick of his face, sick of his big bum, sick of him dillydallying on the ball I just want him gone, removed, fucked off form the club, never to be seen again...it doesn't do my mental health any good. 😫
Simply the way he walks (/waddles) is enough to tell us he'll never make it...

5eb6cada-0098-481d-b2bd-920c946daa28_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom