January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emenike is a strange one, 27, not proven but he has the right ingredients to be decent in this league, fast, strong and is decent at finishing, could be a good, experienced replacement for Ade but I would honestly would have preferred some youth, such as Lacazette, Ings, Icardi but if we can get him on the cheap then it might be worth the risk, plus everyone would play with us on FIFA because apparently he is meant to be good.
And fuck off we will not get Lambert, he is old, plays for his dream club, bin dippers and isn't exactly of great ability of late.

Thought he was crap at the WC but I can totally see him becoming a Nigerian version of Pav
To be fair he did play for Nigeria and I wouldn't say Ronaldo had a fantastic World Cup either, with a far more superior Portugal, not that I would directly compare Emenike to Ronaldo of course, just food for thought

Just one thing about this Emenike bloke....from his wikipedia page.

On 25 May 2011, Emenike joined Fenerbahçe for an undisclosed fee, believed to be around 9 million euros.[On 7 July 2011, Emenike was arrested by the police for match-fixing allegations. After being questioned, Emenike was freed by the Turkish court as there was no evidence against him and charges against him can't be acquitted over his role in the match fixing, according to the Turkish press agency. Shortly after being transfer listed by Fenerbahçe, Fenerbahçe announced that Emmanuel Emenike had been sold to Spartak Moscow (for a fee of €10 million). Five months on of the match fixing, Emenike was charged, along with thirteen players, over alleged match-fixing attempts. If convicted of match-fixing in a Turkish court, he could have faced up to three years in prison. After several delays over his case during a two year time span, Emenike was cleared of match-fixing on the 25th of April 2013, due to lack of credible evidence.

Emenike was cleared of match-fixing

I guess thats the only line that matters isnt it

Ok whatever, the kid is Spurs, nobody can doubt that.
It's a pretty surprising turn of events. Willing to get rid in the summer. Hardly done anything this year on the pitch that would change anyones minds. Must be good on the training field and a good person to have around in the changing room, showing Poch is 'Standing by him'

Is Zaha a completely ridiculous AM option for us? Pardew might not fancy him and he was looking the nuts at Un*ted before he supposedly shacked up with Moyes daughter and he got rid. Otherwise Scott Sinclair was a player once before he went to rot in Citeh's reserves.

Is Zaha a completely ridiculous AM option for us? Pardew might not fancy him and he was looking the nuts
at Un*ted before he supposedly shacked up with Moyes daughter and he got rid. Otherwise Scott Sinclair was a player once before he went to rot in Citeh's reserves

I think he is a good player. If we do sell lennon, he is well worth it.

Apparently he shagged little Lauren Moyes in the arse at the carrington training ground. Her screams could be heard as far as the wirral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom