James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another missive from the great intellectual that is daveyboy88 .

“hahah. gobby little coward. dont give it if you cant take it. just exposed yourself as a right little pussy. desperate now for the admin to save you hahaha. pathetic little boy.”

Not looking for admin to save me. If I were, I’d have tagged him in. Just saying that we are well off topic here, so our posts will be moved. Thought that was obvious. To most normal people. Who don’t have brains made of mashed potato.

I did give him some shit on this thread today and another yesterday. Not really enough to make him froth at the mouth this much though.

The thing is you know someone like that is some 5'0 hermit in real life, probably gets bullied at work every day and uses this place as some sort of sanctuary.

Another missive from the great intellectual that is daveyboy88 .

“hahah. gobby little coward. dont give it if you cant take it. just exposed yourself as a right little pussy. desperate now for the admin to save you hahaha. pathetic little boy.”

Not looking for admin to save me. If I were, I’d have tagged him in. Just saying that we are well off topic here, so our posts will be moved. Thought that was obvious. To most normal people. Who don’t have brains made of mashed potato.
not interested in an internet 'cunt off' you sad little boy. you obviously cant back up your gob like a man so maybe its best you keep it shut in future, wont have to suffer the shame of begging admins to save you then will ya. maybe change your name to Aberdeencuck now, pathetic little weasel.

well that doesnt look good on postedogpoo does it! he rang him up to persuade him to come. so if he doesnt fit his system and johnson doesnt fit his system....it seems he doesnt know what hes doing!

A lot of managers sign players that end up not what they expected but maddison isnt one of them. Look at the early season form before he was injured. He needs better players in front of him which will help,

But we can't have this thing where he doesnt turn up for a quarter of the season either.

not interested in an internet 'cunt off' you sad little boy. you obviously cant back up your gob like a man so maybe its best you keep it shut in future, wont have to suffer the shame of begging admins to save you then will ya. maybe change your name to Aberdeencuck now, pathetic little weasel.
Another post that makes you look just awesome. Keep living the dream son.

A lot of managers sign players that end up not what they expected but maddison isnt one of them. Look at the early season form before he was injured. He needs better players in front of him which will help,

But we can't have this thing where he doesnt turn up for a quarter of the season either.
yea he was unreal at the start of the season, that was all the proof you need to see hes the real deal.

its been gone over enough times now, but do you not think maybe his form drop off has a lot to do with the shite in front of him? its hard for a playmaker to look good when hes got incompetence in front of him. if kane was still here maddison would not of had such a drop off.

will ferrell anchorman GIF

Mad old place this. Came here to post after an excellent performance in second half and he’s still not only getting cunted off, but everyone is cunting each other off while they’re at it :romerohold:

His terrible form is the main reason we’ve collapsed. Needs to stop throwing himself down and stop whinging so much. Focus on hurting the opponent with the ball instead.

Funny you should say that, I just posted a graphic above this post that says he's been fouled the most times out of any player in the big 6.

Maybe that's a reason why he throws himself around because he's constantly targeted.

His terrible form is the main reason we’ve collapsed. Needs to stop throwing himself down and stop whinging so much. Focus on hurting the opponent with the ball instead.
with all due respect, that is nonsense. He hasn't been at his best but there are plenty of others who can take some blame as well. How you can lay it all at maddisons door i dont know

Back
Top Bottom