I've melted.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's it, I'm out, until he's gone and we have a proper manager.

Season ticket going to my brother.

I can't watch this team, it's too painful. Fucking Adebayor, Bentaleb, Kyle naughton, danny rose, Michael Dawson....

That's not what I pay my money for.

Fuck the lot of them. Off topic for me until the weasel has gone.

And following the weasel out the door should be the fucking prick who appointed him. Who`s 15 years or so at the helm of our club has seen no stadium improvements, no stance on the 5k ticket allocation, a text service to grass on fellow fans and not one league finish above our bitter rivals from Woolwich. NOT FUCKING ONE. Even a skint Everton manage to sneak above there rivals once in a while. Not us though. Cunts mugging us off. Thats all.

Depressed Carl.
tumblr_mz3qvksSTS1qddaj9o1_1280.jpg

Buck stops with the top, afaic - if they can't take us any further and unwilling - sell up an jog on

I personally blame ENIC for the failings and short comings, kicked AVB out half way through the season that directly affected our cup performances and hired someone within who lacked experience as a premier league manager, the bizarreness of the summer transfer window signing so many quality (whether Soldado etc is still seen as quality would be questionable with some) players in positions we didn't really need strengthening in and ignoring obvious holes in our squad - buying quite a few players who work best in central mid postion and not signing a left back or left mid.

I personally can't stand the way this club is being run, fans treated like crap, having out best players sold to foreign clubs we have 'special partnerships' with and having managers sacked/appointed like it's going out of fashion (yes we're not as bad as some clubs e.g. Chelsea, but we've had what, 9 managers in 13 years?)

However I still love the buzz of going to an away game so I could never sack off going to Tottenham games.

I dont want to panic and so on but what manager subs the only goal scoring cm paulino and leaves on a 19 year old aprentice to prove a point nobody cared needed proving

Last edited:
before tim sherwood did anyone actually give a flying fuck about bentaleb? i was at southampton away and when he got subbed on i didn't have a clue who number 42 was? ( well 43 at the time as had a few pints by that time)

What team? I haven't seen any evidence of a team for well over a year now. Just a bunch of strangers either trying to get noticed by bigger clubs, or trying to avoid losing their high wages and ending up at Stoke.

the sad truth, no sort established system, just a bunch of cunts that levy bought stupidly, for example with 'arry, Parker was our Defensive midfielder, we had 3 strikers, modric,vdv and bale our playmakers and we had a reasonably settled defence, now it's just a shambles, they look like a bunch of misfits, soldado is fucking useless

That's it, I'm out, until he's gone and we have a proper manager.

Season ticket going to my brother.

I can't watch this team, it's too painful. Fucking Adebayor, Bentaleb, Kyle naughton, danny rose, Michael Dawson....

That's not what I pay my money for.

Fuck the lot of them. Off topic for me until the weasel has gone.
There's an old Chinese curse that goes something along the lines of "may all your dreams come true".
Everything you have wished for especially with AVB has happened and yet here we are.

Back
Top Bottom