Ivan Perišić

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From La Gazzetta dello Sport ( Italian press)

Ivan Perisic dressed in white in a hurry and fury. He left Milan and flew to North London to see with behind these years and share with you my most sincere pride for the work done and the goals achieved. It was an unforgettable experience ". And still other words, addressed to the team, staff, fans and with a musical ending: «You will always have a special place in my heart. I'm leaving feeling honored to have been a part of this club. With so many emotions in my heart, I leave you saying ... “It is an infinite joy that lasts a lifetime, Pazza Inter, love it” ».
With Antonio Perisic he had on the table the Inter proposal of a two-year upside, with 5 plus bonuses. However, the 6 enticed him more and he passes, net, of the Spurs, together with the possibility of playing in the Premier League and hugging the old maestro Conte. Arriving at Inter, Antonio was not convinced of the Croatian power and sent Ivan to Bayern for a year. Then, returning from Bavaria, the Nerazzurri experienced a changed outside, irrepressible in the physical and continuous in the head. Now at 33 they will enjoy it in London and Perisic immediately embraced the new club: "I can't wait to get started - he said -. Working with Conte is a privilege, he lives off football; every minute, every hour, every day. Even when he's asleep. I know his character, and I'm sure we'll do a great job here. "

This gives me Gallas vibes. Free. Tons of experience. No doubt will feature heavily for the next 2 seasons. Now get Eriksen then go hard in the market for some stars and ship out winks and a few others.

Think we should keep Ndombele one more season and see if he can show up.

Think we should keep Ndombele one more season and see if he can show up.
Hungry Nom Nom GIF by LAIKA Studios

Announce a free buffet. He'll show up.

From La Gazzetta dello Sport ( Italian press)

Ivan Perisic dressed in white in a hurry and fury. He left Milan and flew to North London to see with behind these years and share with you my most sincere pride for the work done and the goals achieved. It was an unforgettable experience ". And still other words, addressed to the team, staff, fans and with a musical ending: «You will always have a special place in my heart. I'm leaving feeling honored to have been a part of this club. With so many emotions in my heart, I leave you saying ... “It is an infinite joy that lasts a lifetime, Pazza Inter, love it” ».
With Antonio Perisic he had on the table the Inter proposal of a two-year upside, with 5 plus bonuses. However, the 6 enticed him more and he passes, net, of the Spurs, together with the possibility of playing in the Premier League and hugging the old maestro Conte. Arriving at Inter, Antonio was not convinced of the Croatian power and sent Ivan to Bayern for a year. Then, returning from Bavaria, the Nerazzurri experienced a changed outside, irrepressible in the physical and continuous in the head. Now at 33 they will enjoy it in London and Perisic immediately embraced the new club: "I can't wait to get started - he said -. Working with Conte is a privilege, he lives off football; every minute, every hour, every day. Even when he's asleep. I know his character, and I'm sure we'll do a great job here. "
Sorry, what? That was just a noise.

Oh well, always good to have players who are 'continuous in the head'. :p :)

(I joke obvs. - thanks for posting that :) ).

EDIT: Actually we should have an Alan Partridge 'That was just a noise' GIF for whenever anyone says anything that doesn't make sense (which around here is presumably quite often...)

A player that gets better with age and is in a great shape. He was massive for Inter/Bayern these past three years and he's won a lot during this time.

His experience will help Spurs for sure.

EDIT: Actually we should have an Alan Partridge 'That was just a noise' GIF for whenever anyone says anything that doesn't make sense (which around here is presumably quite often...)

......When de boot comes in. ;)

alan-partridge-noise.gif

steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday

Will this do?

Back
Top Bottom