Ivan Perišić

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair, Willian would put me off 30 plus players. On the other hand, that looked an awful signing at the time, where the worst case here is we have an expensive sub behind Sess for two seasons.

Exactly it looked an awful signing at the time because it was, it's not the same as Perisic who has just come off an excellant season and has played under Conte before, the guy is just speaking balls.

To be fair, Willian would put me off 30 plus players. On the other hand, that looked an awful signing at the time, where the worst case here is we have an expensive sub behind Sess for two seasons.

Willian was already playing shite for the Chavs when he left for the DeathStar.

Same as when they signed Sideshow Bob.

Pretty sure this bloke’s strong foot changes every game - he is brilliant on both sides. Imagine Son and Perisic over and under lapping each other, going inside and outside fluently. They are going to be absolutely horrific to defend against.

Anyone who thinks guy is shit or "over the hill" doesnt watch football

The same people who probably think Modric is crap because he doesnt score 3467824 goals a season, yet is still the heartbeat of the european champions

Anyone who thinks guy is shit or "over the hill" doesnt watch football

The same people who probably think Modric is crap because he doesnt score 3467824 goals a season, yet is still the heartbeat of the european champions
that pass for their goal was good, very good

this is quite exciting.....is there an example of a similarly aged player in similar move who set epl on fire?
Cant think of any off the top of my head that "set it on fire" as such at 33 but from a Spurs POV Davids coming here at a similar age at the time was a massive boost for the club, winners mentality.

I dont expect him to set anything on fire to be honest given i think he will be in LWB role, but I do expect 100% commitment and professionalism - which some of our younger lads may see and emulate and that is priceless

Back
Top Bottom