It's Hoddle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fuck it lets stick Ossie back in there with him

if you're going to take the piss do it right and don't beat around the cunty fuckn bastard of a bush ffs aerrrrrrrrghhhhhtdrgjtcyjfghggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@

hmmm, Duncan Castles was talking about a plan to replace AVB with Hoddle a week ago

Villas-Boas's Tottenham future still in doubt as Levy tensions continue
Levy's advisers have floated the extraordinary strategy of replacing a coach who led the club to their highest Premier League points total in his first season in charge with Glenn Hoddle; himself dismissed as Tottenham boss a decade ago and out of top-level coaching since 2006.
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...e-still-in-doubt-as-levy-tensions?ICID=CP_105

The man is a legend but absolutely nutso.
As a player, nothing more. He's a nutcase and a failed manager for Spurs. This is the man who thinks disabled people are being punished because of crimes in their former lives and felt that the England team needed a psychic healer. Hell, he even thinks that Tommy Hudd is world class and should've been kept over our new signings. He's a fruit loop.

Thoroughly stupid to ever make an appointment based on how loved someone was as a player. Might as well bring Gazza in with that logic.

As a player, nothing more. He's a nutcase and a failed manager for Spurs. This is the man who thinks disabled people are being punished because of crimes in their former lives and felt that the England team needed a psychic healer. Hell, he even thinks that Tommy Hudd is world class and should've been kept over our new signings. He's a fruit loop.

Thoroughly stupid to ever make an appointment based on how loved someone was as a player. Might as well bring Gazza in with that logic.
Gazza turning up to save the day with a fishing rod and a roast chicken might work...

Born is the king of White Hart Lane

Interesting to see many think that Ghod will destroy the the foundations of our massive success we have enjoyed over the last quarter of a century.

Let me just calculate.. Oh yeah- 2 league cups and one foray into the CL.

Personally I don't think he should get the gig either but why people think some other fella with an exotic name will do any better is beyond me.

I expect this is utter bullshit, however, in the 0.00001% chance it's true, the game is up.

Putting a fucking mentalist like this in charge will make our club a complete laughing stock. And it will fall on its arse as well.

Interesting to see many think that Ghod will destroy the the foundations of our massive success we have enjoyed over the last quarter of a century.

Personally I don't think he should get the gig either but why people think some other fella with an exotic name will do any better is beyond me.
What makes you think that people against Hoddle want "an exotic name"? I'd rather see Redknapp back then Hoddle. I just don't think Hoddle is a good manager and he's already had one chance at the club, which was a failure. I don't think it's much to ask to have someone of pedigree in the club whose had some success in the last 10-15 years, and that's not Hoddle.

The most I could tolerate Hoddle was if he was an interim appointment until the end of the season. I think Levy has a tough choice because I don't think there are many proven managers on the market. I'd rather he takes his time and finds the right man instead of giving in to rose tinted glasses just because Hoddle was once a great player for us.

You only slam your cock in the car door once before realising its a bad idea

Back
Top Bottom