is it worth have a membership for next Season.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2.6 Under no circumstances whatsoever is a season ticket holder, member or match ticket holder permitted to sell any tickets to a third party, unless through the Club’s official Secondary Ticket Exchange Scheme, operated with StubHub. When a Season Ticket Holder releases their seat via StubHub’s system the Season Stadium Access Card will be de-activated for that specific fixture. Full details of the StubHub Exchange Scheme are set out in paragraph 5 of these Terms and Conditions.

635289901683474787tumblir%20wanker.gif

So what they're saying is... they can offer free worldwide shipping on Spurs shop orders over £50 (every now and then), but there's an admin charge on a payment of almost a grand.

Even though we now live in a world where you can do contactless payment for a mars bar at no additional charge.

Yeah, it really is taking the piss. Hate it when venues do the same thing for ordering tickets for gigs. It's essentially a ransom on letting you buy something.

To be fair, giving them all of our money is a massive inconvenience for them so it's only fair that they charge us.

The big problem with this is, of course, StubHub. We're gonna have a situation where THOUSANDS of members are missing out on getting tickets to EVERY home match. Some of those members will have been going to pretty much every home match for the last few seasons, myself included.

The right solution? Any ST holders who can't make the match notify the club, get a face value refund and the club reissue the ticket either by ballot or by offering it to people who just missed the loyalty point cut-off.

The actual shit solution - ST holders who can't make the match (or would rather make money from it) put their tickets on Stubhub and make an easy £100 a pop from the thousands of fans desperate to go.

Makes me sick.

So based on this tweet from THST, looks like there'll be about 4000 tickets going to members for home matches:

The loyalty point table (Loyalty Points - tottenhamhotspur.com) was last updated 1st April. From this, we can see that there are 81305 Bronze and Lilywhite members. Of those, 2239 had 250 or more loyalty points, and 4358 had 200 or more. A bit of maths suggests that any members who had 225 loyalty points or more on the 1st April should therefore get a ticket for the category A matches and last match of the season (assuming they keep earning LPs through the season at the same rate they have been doing so far)

The maths, for anyone who gives a shit:
Almost a perfect exponential decay relationship... putting log(4000) into the equation below and solving for x gives 224.6 LPs

7MTsczT.png

6.11 In order to ensure the integrity of the allocation process and that the correct supporters are using the ticket(s) allocated to them, the Club reserves the right to randomly select individual supporters to collect their match tickets at the away venue on the day of a fixture. In these instances, tickets will only be released to the named supporter on production of photographic identification.

That's a bit KGB :llorisunsure:

On a serious note it's bullshit , Why is a ballet needed ? So there's a less likely chance that il be seeing spurs in our final season because everyone is going into a ballot ? Why was change needed from last season on how the tickets were allocated (getting in the que and waiting ) Also because of the reduced capacity surely the club could of stopped offering new memberships for a season ?
A ballet? Is that our farewell ceremony? Swan Lake?

I'm in a group of 15 that has access to 10 season tickets, I also have a membership. Not sure if I'll renew the membership.

I don't know how I'm going to vote in the referendum either. I fucking hate myself - I never used to be this indecisive. :walker-scream:

Back
Top Bottom