iPhone Wallpapers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok, I've just rendered those images as TFC wallpapers/screensavers for the iPhone.

Please download and use etc

Go nuts...

3KYAe.png

Right click and save as to download
iPHONE
0MOle.jpg

DF7JG.jpg

VI7hR.jpg

sSWhc.jpg

NtKZX.jpg

Pekj0.jpg

HTC SENSATION
JOtpA.jpg

They'll look great on my Samsung Galaxy Ace as well, only thing is my current wallpaper is a photo of me and the wife from the wedding and i value my testicles, screensaver should do in the mean time

VDV would be amazing.

Got a wildfire the dims are 240 x 320 pixels, 3.2 inches (~125 ppi pixel density)

Are you doing just so I rep off 666?

Will do a bit later, got to save this on my laptop and get the pic uploaded first. Works machines are bared from an external devices due them being awful

PeteTongismyDad said:
Looks good on the HTC sensation, but the Bill nic pic needs to be a little larger as it crops it, how do i find out the size you need :eek:/ would post a pic but can't find button.....

Updated the original post - there is now a HTC Sensation version of it, as well as updated iPHONE 4 version.

Back
Top Bottom