Inbrahimovic .....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Read his autobiography.

Comes across as a bit of a dick.

Everyone is against this multi millionaire. According to him. He would literally wank himself dry to be a Manu player.

I think he is shot. The French league is not the prem. I see him imploding quicker than a wet Roman candle. Never go back once it goes out.

I hope he signs for them. But I reckon he signs for a stoke or Southampton.

Read his autobiography.

Everyone is against this multi millionaire. According to him. He would literally wank himself dry to be a Manu player.

I think he is shot. The French league is not the prem. I see him imploding quicker than a wet Roman candle. Never go back once it goes out.

Ibra going to Stoke or Southampton. Try to talk less shit.

Read his autobiography.

Stop wasting oxygen - no such things are mentioned in his autobiography (which was written 4-5 years ago to begin with)

I'm split on this one. On the one hand he's a massiv cunt that has the potential to tear apart our team spirit, something that poch finds absolutely crucial for the success of the team. I also can't see him doing much pressing.

On the other hand, this side is missing a talismanic senior player that can provide a bit of X factor, in the same way that the arrival of cantona to united in 93 (?) was the final piece fergie needed to make a league winning side. The guy is quality and he is prime time. No matter what anyone says about him. And by god I'm sure Kane could learn a huge amount by being around him.

Read his autobiography.

His "autobiography" is full of fabricated quotes anyway, so no point in basing anything on that.

Ibrahimovic ghostwriter admits inventing quotes in 'I Am Zlatan'

I'm split on this one. On the one hand he's a massiv cunt that has the potential to tear apart our team spirit, something that poch finds absolutely crucial for the success of the team. I also can't see him doing much pressing.
Yeah - love the way he tore PSG's team spirit apart with 50 goals a season in winning 4 consecutive titles and local cups. Or Inter Milan's one during their most successful recent spell, Or Juventus', etc. Oh, wait...

Yeah - love the way he tore PSG's team spirit apart with 50 goals a season in winning 4 consecutive tiles and local cups. Or Inter Milan's one during their most successful recent spell, Or Juventus', etc. Oh, wait...

Yes but those set ups are entirely different to ours. We don't rely on one player like we did with bale to carry us to glory. We rely on the team and everyone in it accepting the system and the gruelling training regime. Anyway this is why I said I'm torn because if he does fit in it we would be absolutely brutal.

But it's never happening so this is a pointless discussion in the end

Yes but those set ups are entirely different to ours. We don't rely on one player like we did with bale to carry us to glory. We rely on the team and everyone in it accepting the system and the gruelling training regime. Anyway this is why I said I'm torn because if he does fit in it we would be absolutely brutal.

But it's never happening so this is a pointless discussion in the end
I don't think any of those teams were set up around him, imv

Past it, good player in his day, but taking it easy in a Mickey mouse league with PSG. If he did come over would make no more impact than the likes of Samuel eto at the chavs

Past it, good player in his day, but taking it easy in a Mickey mouse league with PSG. If he did come over would make no more impact than the likes of Samuel eto at the chavs

Yeah, this is simply not true. He has been an absolute freak the last few years getting better and better and he carried Sweden to the Euros pretty much by himself.

Do I want him at Spurs? No.
Is it because he's "past it"? No.

He'd (probably) be the best player in our side but his ego is not what we need. And we definitely don't need him stealing minutes from Kane.

His numbers have been great in all 3 major leagues he's played - not just France

His numbers have been great in all 3 major leagues he's played - not just France

Yup. And the fact he has played for Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Milan, Barcelona and PSG sort of proves he's a bit better than a random striker for a top side scoring in bunches against inferior opponents. Quite the resume.

Back
Top Bottom