i hate Barcelona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would that "somehow" be all hell freezing over and the sky filling up with pink elephants kicking off with the four horsemen?

As per normal, you've chopped off the point of the post....

It's not unlikely anyway, he's well thought of in that end of Europe and Barca/Real have a habit of making odd managerial choices.

Juande Ramos, for example.

As per normal, you've chopped off the point of the post....

It's not unlikely anyway, he's well thought of in that end of Europe and Barca/Real have a habit of making odd managerial choices.

Juande Ramos, for example.

I chopped off the bit about him buying Vertonghen and Lloris and winning things at Madrid with those two as well as Bale and Modric...

Its not as if I left out the "sensible" part.

Last edited:
I like Barcelona because Woolwich fans hate them. Anders Iniesta is one of my favourite players ever, but Messi's a wee shitbag.

Exactly. We should all hate Real Madrid more than Barca and I'm suspicious of any Spurs fan that likes Real. Let them keep mugging off Woolwich in public like they did with Fabregas. I know it's a double standard and I'm not defending Barca as they are almost as bad as Real in that regard, but it's funny when it happens to that mob down the road. For the same reason I bet a lot of gooners like Real.

I think Real and Barca are both shitbags.

The other clubs in La Liga get well and truly screwed over by them. There is no equal distribution of broadcasting revenue like we have here - it's something like Real and Barca cream off 80% and leave 20% for the other 18 teams. How is that fair? They are purposely keeping the other teams as financially weak as possible so they can focus their attention on CL during the season.

It's fucking corrupt, and they wouldn't get away with it in this country.

I think Real and Barca are both shitbags.

The other clubs in La Liga get well and truly screwed over by them. There is no equal distribution of broadcasting revenue like we have here - it's something like Real and Barca cream off 80% and leave 20% for the other 18 teams. How is that fair? They are purposely keeping the other teams as financially weak as possible so they can focus their attention on CL during the season.

It's fucking corrupt, and they wouldn't get away with it in this country.
You're dead right, that is the way it is. The idea of supporting Spanish teams is anathema to me, and always has been. What do fans of la liga and the Spanish team, get out of it? Come back to North London, el yiddo's.

You're dead right, that is the way it is. The idea of supporting Spanish teams is anathema to me, and always has been. What do fans of la liga and the Spanish team, get out of it? Come back to North London, el yiddo's.

Especially people not from Spain who support either club. I used to enjoy watching Barca and Madrid but that's as far as it went.

Yep. Both clubs have massive cunts in their team;

Real - Ronaldo, Pepe and to a much, much lesser extent Modric and Bale.

Barca - Busquets, Suarez.
Bale & Modric have made their beds, now they can fucking piss off and lie on them.

I don't hate Barca, but this article fits this tread

Barcelona are currently going against their “more than a club” motto, according to Sky Sports’ Spanish expert Guillem Balague.

The Catalan giants are currently top of La Liga by a single point ahead of Real Madrid, and have turned around their fortunes under Luis Enrique since the turn of the year

Balague, however, believes with the new style of play a far cry from the years of dominance under Pep Guardiola, and an academy policy not engaged with the needs of the first team, Barcelona are not the same team.

Balague said on Revista de La Liga: “Barcelona are losing their essence, identity, there is a lack of leadership. “

“If you go through what Barcelona have been saying they are for 40, 50 years, it’s all failing, and it’s all failing big time.”

“What is the club’s philosophy? The academy. Well, the academy is developing the kind of players the first team doesn’t need anymore. Because the first team is changing its style.”

Barcelona have lost two and won 15 of their 17 games since the turn of the year, scoring 56 goals along the way.

But Balague also believes behind-the-scenes circumstances at the Nou Camp have contributed to his belief Barcelona are losing their identity, particularly having Qatar Airways as their shirt sponsor.

He added: “What else are they? More than a club. They have Qatar on their shirt, is that more than a club?

“Barcelona were at the forefront of offensive football, and now actually they become any other club. A club that goes through quick transitions, quick attacks, it could be any team, it could be Real Madrid, anybody.

“So all that is guaranteed of titles, for sure, and the cup, but it doesn’t make them more than a club, or a different club, it goes against their philosophy.

“It’s not evolution, it’s change of a style of a team that is now happier with attacking fast. That is not special.”

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/tv-...identity-in-recent-years-says-guillem-balague

Atheltico, fr from being the people's club, are just as bad as the other two big ones in Spain.
Read this and you will be shocked and wonder how they get away with it
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2914...en-atletico-madrid-should-not-be-considered-a

Personally I despise Real for their Facist links and the fixing that went on during the reign of Franco and the murderous oppression of Barca's Catalonian fans.
Not to mention all the other bollocks.

Yet Malaga were banned from Europe and Athletico and the rest get away with not paying their debts?

soccer-meme-2576_crop_north.jpg

Back
Top Bottom