I can't describe how much it galls me

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

obvioustroll.png

,.. you refer to Amsterdam as "MY city", I don't know if you're Dutch or not, so can only assume your affinity with the place stems from the copious amounts of drugs you consume there....

By that same logic, would an addicted gambler refer to Las Vegas in the same terms...?

....and more importantly, does that mean WE'RE all from Scunthorpe?!!!!

Anyway, I feel your pain, those Nazi cunts shouldn't even be IN the competition they're probably going to win!

Football sucks some serious tramp's Cock sometimes!

Our own fault.

Chelsea are scum, but dont hate them for reaching a final, makes us sound ridiculous.

It wasnt OUR final, and certainly not OUR trophy. Half of us prefered a top 4 finish anyway.

If we piss that away again, who shall we blame then?

Harry, Bayern, Barca, Sepp Blatter, Chelsea again, Woolwich for winning their games, Fixture list

Or same old Spurs? Tick.

I blame myself. It was me, after all who shanked those penalties against Basel. I was also completely responsible for Norwich's equaliser at The Lane, and missed two sitters against Fulham.

Back
Top Bottom