How we fucked this window.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tried Twinings the other day for the first time. It's better than pg tips and tetleys. Typhoo could be alright but the adverts have put me off. Ben bloody Fogle.

For a start its bun fowgal

Tetleys is the best for a cuppa. Twinning do the best for fruit flavoured tea imo.

Hilarious thread

I'm not saying that I agree with him , but its debatable .

If you believe in Townsend, what's the point in spending that massive amount of loot in Lamela?

If you believe in Dembele, what's the point in spending that massive amount of loot in Paulinho?

Soldado was an absolute must for sure. Too bad we couldn't have used the Lamela/Paulinho loot on Ozil. That would have been ideal if even possible. Just speculating of course

Hilarious thread

I'm not saying that I agree with him , but ...

If you believe in Townsend, what's the point in spending that massive amount of loot in Lamela?
Regardless of my belief in Townsend, Lamela is widely rated as a world-class talent. He can play in multiple positions, he's creative, he's got a great goal-scoring record, and he's exactly the type of player that could thrive at Spurs. He hasn't been spoiled on Champion's League football yet, either. He is EXACTLY the type of player that Spurs should be pursuing, and which is difficult to find. That amount of money is a kick in the teeth, but he'll take some time to bed in, and both of them should get plenty of playing time this season. Just worried about Lennon.
If you believe in Dembele, what's the point in spending that massive amount of loot in Paulinho?
Well, it's not necessarily a massive amount. Broke our record sure, but that fee won't turn anyone's heads apart from Spurs supporters. I believe in Dembele, but his injury record is spotty at best, and when we lost him last season our play fell apart at the seams. We lacked a real box-to-box powerhouse, and it really showed our lack of depth.
Soldado was an absolute must for sure. Too bad we couldn't have used the Lamela/Paulinho loot on Ozil. That would have been ideal if even possible. Just speculating of course
Ideal, but not realistic. Woolwich are incredible misers considering their revenue stream, but they can still afford to pay higher wages than us, and offer CL football. Ozil wouldn't have been interested in Spurs this season. And, at any rate, I think the number of players creates added depth in the squad that will be more beneficial that just a single play-maker like Ozil.

Come on boys..why we keep going back to Ozil..we keep going back to arse..al..fans of Spurs lets be positive..we aint 5th 6th club we top 4 or better ..good squad an let us rip this league apart..whose with me?

Cheers 595. You're a brick.

What does 595 stand for Eie?

Fair play Audere..im here coz i got a thread that sent me here..got quite into ya forum..im old skool..end of the day footie is life i aint ever gunna meet ya meet you but i aint like that other g...ner on here..forums are for telling how it is..ban me if ya want but tell me why you lot are so down on ya team..

Its very, very difficult to get a ban here mate. I could smell you from your first post though. Soz.

Just don't be a double cunt and you will be fine. There are enough old Skool on here that may even know you.

Fair play Audere..im here coz i got a thread that sent me here..got quite into ya forum..im old skool..end of the day footie is life i aint ever gunna meet ya meet you but i aint like that other g...ner on here..forums are for telling how it is..ban me if ya want but tell me why you lot are so down on ya team..

We're not down on the team. A loss to the scum always hurts but the international break came at the worst time.

Everyone is just waiting to see the signings. Like you are waiting to see your signing.

Most people are the opposite of down on the team @ 595 but there's always mixed opinions, makes it worth coming here tbh.

Sure it's the same on yours, right?

Well said an yeh im the same..like i say footie unites us but teams make us different..this is a forum an the terrace was the best thing..i was a clockend member but emiraites is different era for me..didnt renew my season ticket an i hope you boys realize when you move it gunna be lot different from ya ground now..waiting for barage of shit now.

Don't want the move personally, and partly because of that.

Dunno about all this "united us" malarkey though
:kaboul:

Well said an yeh im the same..like i say footie unites us but teams make us different..this is a forum an the terrace was the best thing..i was a clockend member but emiraites is different era for me..didnt renew my season ticket an i hope you boys realize when you move it gunna be lot different from ya ground now..waiting for barage of shit now.

English football has changed very quickly, a lot of it because of your toucher. Tell me. Do you still hope England will win the wc in your lifetime?

We're not moving but the disruption could be worse. I'd rather hire wembley for two years and let them get on with it.

Its an easy way to win an argument. Call someone a racist. Sick of seeing that word bandied around for no reason whatsoever.
In part I agree with you? But it's also easy to refer to colour of skin rather than substance.
We all have racist tendencies, it's part of human nature - tribal and all that. But common decency should control how we express those feelings. "Coffee coloured monsters" is not appropriate. Find other means to relate to the players -not make a reference to the colour of their skin, it's irrelivant. Maybe I reacted aggressively using the "you are racist" comment whereas " you are ignorant" probably would have made do-my mistake. Zero tolerance must be adhered on networks such as this. I thank you for your dislike comment. Things like this should be out in the open and discussed. I thing I will agree with you in advance, lets stuff Norwich.

Left wing: chadli isn't good enough, he was never going to be, you get what you pay for. And he's 8m.

Right wing: Lennon was/is more than good enough. Now we have to wait for lamela to bed.

Holding mid: Sandro and Parker were ample first choice back up, Capoue...the only point in his signing was cock blocking the scum.

Attacking mid: This is where we should have spent BIG. A real modric upgrade, instead we got a youngster....more potential that may / may not come good.

Defence: no replacement for BAE, no backup for Rose and Walker. Now we have four decent CBs...two wasted each week.

It's a mess alright.

#baldiniout

Your right mate, but I got a ban when I dared to say it

Back
Top Bottom