How we fucked this window.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@ Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante

'Lito - this is what I'm beginning to think your life is like, as Sterling Archer.

tumblr_mr1c8e3PJD1r17qi5o3_250.gif

tumblr_mljnbji0fD1qahcb6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mmjqpfWsrE1sn24v9o4_250.gif

tumblr_mmcex8HY3B1qddi5do7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mroln9gROl1rp74cco8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ml58t5c6oz1r08o57o3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mn98m3k9qC1qahcb6o1_500.gif

This is getting ridiculous. THREE FUCKING GAMES. I have almost stopped coming on here all together because of all the knee jerk reactions and I won't come back regularly until we've won a game easily. If you think Chadli is bad then you do not know football. If you think Capoue is not good, If you think that Scott Parker and THudd are adequate back ups after this past year, If you think that Lennon is a better player than Lamela, then you do not know football. These types of posts are insane.

Chances created.....fuck me....worst stat ever.

Fuck me CB you bitch about creativity and then dismiss one of the creativity stats out of hand, you say Soldado is the only player who spiked your interest this window, bitch about how Levy will fuck up the transfer and then bitch how you're not convinced about him after 3 games. You're either bipolar or just horribly spoilt! Maybe both.

This.

Bit surprised @ S.L.R S.L.R 's reaction to this to be honest. Some people access this place outside, some on work computers and so on. There are also kids and women that come here. An unspoilered blue waffle pic posted over and over just isn't particularly a nice sight, irrespective of whether or not it's someone some sort of magnificent troll. Just don't need it.

Seems there's a competition now amongst some people here to see who can be the wankiest troll. Seems a bit sad.

I'll be honest, sobriety gives a different perspective. I have to agree with Raitei's post now. As for me being one of a select few that bitches about it, @ VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur , my sober response is fuck off, same as it would have been last night.

Can everyone just shut the hell up! We are in an international break, which is dull as hell. Lets all just forget the transfer window, we will when we destroy Norwich, in the words of that mug Frimpong... "leave it yeah"

I'm crying at our signings :soldadowatch::vdvcry::bale2:....

.....with joy! :adelol:

Chadli has only had three games in a new league, give him time. Not to mention didn't a certain Gareth Bale not win any of his first 24 competitive games for us? Quite a few people got on his back and look how that turned out. Admittedly Chadli won't be given that amount of time, however once he has adapted in a number of games time I'm sure he'll be fine. Eriksen may not be the finished article, but playing regularly for Ajax in the CL gives him quite a bit of experience and again, I can imagine he will turn into the creative number 10 we are looking for and a damn sight cheaper option than Willian who may experience the same problems adapting but at 3x the cost. Let's judge around January, too see how the new players are performing. We can at least then make a few more, albeit key, signings.

Last edited:
How about Gareth bale? Only payed like 8m also, so was his value 8m? How about Vertonghen? We only payed about 10m for him, does that mean he is a 10m value? Both Bale's and Vertonghen's prices have skyrocketed. That point is complete bullshit, similar to your whole post. Chadli just turned 24 and moved to a new league. We haven't even come close to seeing his best.

Our 20 year old prospect LB isn't good enough and our 24 year old backup right back isn't good enough. Sorry we can't have a WC player in every single position. We aren't bank rolled by a Russian billionaire, we can't afford to have a great player at every single position and backup. We have the most complete squad we have had in recent time, yet you bang on about our LB prospect and our backup RB.

Just over £6m in total once we'd taken advantage of Southampton's administration and bought out their add on clauses.

Top post

I agree with you about Rose, I don't think he's good enough to be first choice.

Chadli hasn't been too bad but I think will be a very good player in a year or two

Back
Top Bottom