How we fucked this window.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How about Gareth bale? Only payed like 8m also, so was his value 8m? How about Vertonghen? We only payed about 10m for him, does that mean he is a 10m value? Both Bale's and Vertonghen's prices have skyrocketed. That point is complete bullshit, similar to your whole post. Chadli just turned 24 and moved to a new league. We haven't even come close to seeing his best.

Our 20 year old prospect LB isn't good enough and our 24 year old backup right back isn't good enough. Sorry we can't have a WC player in every single position. We aren't bank rolled by a Russian billionaire, we can't afford to have a great player at every single position and backup. We have the most complete squad we have had in recent time, yet you bang on about our LB prospect and our backup RB.

He was 17, chadli is 24, the finished article...once again NFI.

You are exactly making my point, we don't have enough cash to have world class players and back up.

But we have in some positions, without being adequately covered in others.

He was 17, chadli is 24, the finished article...once again NFI.

You are exactly making my point, we don't have enough cash to have world class players and back up.

But we have in some positions, without being adequately covered in others.

24 is not the finished article. How did we "fuck this window" up when we were effectively able to get very, very good cover at all midfield and CB positions. We only have the cash to get this cover in some places, so far. Sorry we couldn't buy 30 players and have WC players in the reserves as well. We now have a very high prospect at LB cover, with a good enough LB. We have a very good RB, with solid RB cover. I'm much, much more concerned with backup GK rather than backup at any other position.

international football....

3625xr.jpg

24 is not the finished article. How did we "fuck this window" up when we were effectively able to get very, very good cover at all midfield and CB positions. We only have the cash to get this cover in some places, so far. Sorry we couldn't buy 30 players and have WC players in the reserves as well. We now have a very high prospect at LB cover, with a good enough LB. We have a very good RB, with solid RB cover. I'm much, much more concerned with backup GK rather than backup at any other position.

Dani rose isn't good enough, chadli isn't good enough, we have no creativity at all.....but we have great cover! YAY!

Dani rose isn't good enough, chadli isn't good enough, we have no creativity at all.....but we have great cover! YAY!

Oh, tell me Chadli isn't good enough? How many games have you seen him against real competition? 3? Me, you, and everyone else on this board as well. No one can judge him on three games. Siggy was shit for the first 6 months he was here. He played very well from January on. From January on, he played better (according to @ zin zin ) than your precious Lennon. Chadli is being judged three games in. You, me, and almost everyone on this board has no idea how good he will be. I think he has been quietly good, and according to stats has like the 2nd most chances created in the league, or something similar to that.

You think holtby has shown anything at Spurs that he could be considered the answer?

There is no plausible argument to support your claims. A lot of what you are stating is circumstantial. How can you compare players that have not played no more than a couple of games.
At the end of the season make your argument.
And it good night from me!

Back
Top Bottom