How much does Tottenham influence your life.....in a sad way?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your in a pub and a football scratch comes round you look for Tottenham but they are gone so you don't bother! At the races there's a 3 legged donkey running but it's got a Tottenham reference or Tottenham coloured silks it's fecking hopeless but.....you still lob a £10 on it! You buy a new car it's got to be white! How sad are you when it comes to Tottenham Hotspur....

Bit of merchandise whore tbh
Several training tops, 2 jackets, 1 gillet, phone stand, car boxing gloves, backpack, wallet, mug etc. I limit myself to having one item on my person to not look like a Spurs version of Ty from aftv though.

I drew the scum in a football pontoon thing we used to do a work years ago , promptly found someone to swap with me. 5 weeks later the guy won £130 when they won and offered me half which was obviously turned down flat. Can be doing with DIRTY money

Your in a pub and a football scratch comes round you look for Tottenham but they are gone so you don't bother! At the races there's a 3 legged donkey running but it's got a Tottenham reference or Tottenham coloured silks it's fecking hopeless but.....you still lob a £10 on it! You buy a new car it's got to be white! How sad are you when it comes to Tottenham Hotspur....

Thankfully none of that.

Are you doing a Voight-Kampff test on us?
You're definitely doing a Voight-Kampff test on us...

We had a day at work last year when everyone had to wear red to raise money for charities.

I refused.

I was the only person not wearing red.

:dembelewtf:

:dembelefingers:

:wanyama:

just ordered a new car for my wife. It's white! COYS!

Back
Top Bottom