Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TOMORROW. WE WIN. I CARE NOT HOW OR WHY...
THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS AT THIS STAGE.

Sorry, but that's the business end of the league, as we approach the business end of the season...

We're Spurs, and we know we are... just not as we know it.
I haven't felt this feeling before... the feeling of having to win each week...

Winning is always nice, but unless you're right at the top, or right at the bottom, the necessity of winning doesn't come into it... but it does now. We're 2nd... in February... Whether we like it or not, we're in this thing now... and we have to treat it as such.

NO PRESSURE LADS, BUT A WIN WOULD BE VERY FUCKING USEFUL!

Sorry, but that's the business end of the league, as we approach the business end of the season...

Winning is always nice, but unless you're right at the top, or right at the bottom, the necessity of winning doesn't come into it... but it does now. We're 2nd... in February... Whether we like it or not, we're in this thing now... and we have to treat it as such.

Weird isn't it?

In some ways i preferred the stress-free life of mid-table.

In many other ways it's awesome!

Have to win to stay above Woolwich. they will get a result against Chelsea.

You sure we are not "the spurs" ........
:sonpoint::sonlol::levywhoa::dembelelol:

You are doing NOTHING to calm my nerves.....

It's Karanka, the mini-Mourinho. He'll park the bus for 90 minutes, it'll either be scoreless or a 1-0 win when corner kick #50 finally finds Dier or Alderweireld.

Nah, West Ham already won it in '66 remember?

Seriously, isn't there a rule about not fielding more than 6 or 7 from the same club side in the national team or something?
The German national team would be in serious trouble if that rule existed.

Gunna be my first time ever at the lane tomorrow. Some of you might call me a tourist but after 16 years of passionate support, this is a huge and emotional day for me. Hoping for a cracking atmosphere. I'm ready to lose my lungs singing in the Park Lane! Glad I could finally go before the place comes down.

COME ON YOU SPURS! :tobyarm:

Gunna be my first time ever at the lane tomorrow. Some of you might call me a tourist but after 16 years of passionate support, this is a huge and emotional day for me. Hoping for a cracking atmosphere. I'm ready to lose my lungs singing in the Park Lane! Glad I could finally go before the place comes down.

Nice one mate, glad you get to experience it before it's pulled down, no matter how many games I go to I still get goose bumps when I walk out and see the pitch! Any way enjoy it mate, and I recommend trying to get the beer tokens if you want a tipple at half time!

5:30 k.o few extra hours in the pub atmosphere will be stewing

Have a great day

Calling us 'The Spurs' makes us sound as pompous as those idiots that refer to that lot down the road as The Woolwich. The song is "Spurs are on their way to Wembley...." Same as "Come on you Spurs", isn't Come on The Spurs.

Same with people that refer to us as 'Totteham Hotspurs', get it right.
022d8868726df7589c690eefb3a4423a_crop_exact.jpg

Back
Top Bottom