Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The players and the manager have all come out and said all season that theyre fit, theyre all very strict with regards to their diets etc so I don't see the issue.

We will outrun Bournemouth and probably every other team this weekend and we will do it in style.

Not a stats freak myself, but haven't Bournemouth been the only team to cover more ground per game than us all season?

With the form Kane is in I can see him giving the Bournemouth centre half halves a torrid time. He's on fire at the moment, best striker in the league.

Also, if their fullbacks bomb forward like usual then it'll give Lamela so much room, and we know what he can do when'l he's given room, he tears teams apart with his passing, as well as Eriksen.

Dembele, if fit, will control the midfield, I think he's the best of his type in the league. He's a machine, and has proven this season how good a signing he has been.

If Bournemouth come to attack, we'll win.

The way people are questioning and criticising the manager for team selection in what is our best league campaign for more than 25 years is staggering. Players can play two matches in a week. Some players will want game time. Some players actively need it. But anyway, if you can't have faith in our manager now, then you never will do. Too many nouveau fans coming on board. The words 'fuck' and 'off' spring to mind.
French speaking supporters?

With the form Kane is in I can see him giving the Bournemouth centre half halves a torrid time. He's on fire at the moment, best striker in the league.

Also, if their fullbacks bomb forward like usual then it'll give Lamela so much room, and we know what he can do when'l he's given room, he tears teams apart with his passing, as well as Eriksen.

Dembele, if fit, will control the midfield, I think he's the best of his type in the league. He's a machine, and has proven this season how good a signing he has been.

If Bournemouth come to attack, we'll win.
Yes, Dembele is the closest we have to a John McGinn - strength and skill.

I think we'll give Bournemouth a real hiding. 4-0. Kane to score two. Toby with a header. And Onomah with a deflection off his arse as he turns away from the play. That's my prediction. With Josh on the scoresheet, you should get pretty long odds

we really need to throw the kitchen sink at bournemouth tomorrow, heck tear down the house. I dont wan to see sloppy passes and half hearted attacking play for us only to be chasing the game.Start strong end strong.

I think we'll give Bournemouth a real hiding. 4-0. Kane to score two. Toby with a header. And Onomah with a deflection off his arse as he turns away from the play. That's my prediction. With Josh on the scoresheet, you should get pretty long odds

I

I'm a bit of an optimist myself, but it's nice to meet a real professional.

There are three certainties in this life :

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Teams that have otherwise been flying, suddenly going to shit when Spurs need a favour.

I'm looking at you Everton.

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Teams that have otherwise been flying, suddenly going to shit when Spurs need a favour.

I think they were turning to shit long before today....
Talking of which.... 4. SHIT IS BROWN!

1. Death
2. Taxes

I honestly think they are doping, i watch some of their games..ie: watford, barca..and then SUDDENLY today they get all this energy...how does that happen?

1. Death
2. Taxes

I was REALLY EXPECTING Lennon to recreate that wonder goal he got against us today, I really was......

:dembelewtf:

I think it will be 2-2 unfortunately.
A few of them looked a bit tired last night.
Not much recovery time. & b'mouth pass & pass & pass.
I think poch will regret picking some players last night for a hopeless cause.

Hope this cheers u all up!
Have you ever predicted a Tottenham win? You're negativity grinds me down tbh.

Back
Top Bottom