Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really don’t want to get involved in your tit for tat fights on here, but as a coloured person myself, I find your attitude really appalling.

Your answer to everyone who disagrees with you is to suggest that they are racist.

There are plenty of cunts in this world but you can rest assured that they are not all motivated by racial discrimination, and suggesting that they are makes you come across as someone who sees the world in a very warped way.

For your own sake I hope you figure this out one day.
That's not true, I have been watching him for a long time..

Son at his best for 95% of the season would be like having Bale as opposed to Ronaldo imo.
He just offers zero in the air, so it’s no contest.

Cant see why anyone would mock the notion though.
He pisses on Sterling, and Mane but at has been pointed out lacks consistency which isn’t surprising considering the train crash of a year we’ve had, and his own silliness.
He was really at his best before that red at Chelsea, then he fucked it all up.

He should never be a striker, because that 50/50 either row z/top corner thing is just too annoying.

Pissing on Mane? Yeah right
At his best all day long.
Spurs fans seem to have this bizarre thing where they take a Spurs players worst attributes and at their worst form, and compare them with other teams played at their absolute best.

Never seen Mane do what Son did to Dortmund, Chelsea or Burnley have you?
Mane is a strong Sterling basically. Not much to offer other than from the outskirts of the 18yrd box towards goal.

Spurs fans seem to have this bizarre thing where they take a Spurs players worst attributes and at their worst form, and compare them with other teams played at their absolute best.

Mane is a strong Sterling basically. Not much to offer other than from the outskirts of the 18yrd box towards goal.
You're criminally underestimating and under valuing Mane.

And how did you come to the bizarre conclusion that Vertonghen is better than Van Dijk then?

Embarrassing knowledge about football.

Embarrassing knowledge about football.

Last season nobody was even mentioning Mane in the same breath as Son, but that's also because he wasn't hitting the heights he's been hitting this season. Sammy has a point here. We only ever look at players who are doing well and then compare that to current form Spurs players.

What Mane is doing right now, is amazing. But Son has the potential to do that as well, if not even better. He can single handly win you a game. Can't remember when I've seen Mane drag a team along with him. For some reason or another, Son lacks the consistency to do that though.

Last season nobody was even mentioning Mane in the same breath as Son, but that's also because he wasn't hitting the heights he's been hitting this season. Sammy has a point here. We only ever look at players who are doing well and then compare that to current form Spurs players.

What Mane is doing right now, is amazing. But Son has the potential to do that as well, if not even better. He can single handly win you a game. Can't remember when I've seen Mane drag a team along with him. For some reason or another, Son lacks the consistency to do that though.

Irrespective of measuring Son against anyone, to say Mane wasn't getting major props from the footballing fraternity before this season is waaaaay off. Some would also argue he's been the one dragging Liverpool along this season as Salah and the lesbian haven't been as prolific (and Pool haven't been anywhere near as lethal).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom