Helsinki

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wish I could go but only just got back from holiday. :walkercry:At least I'll be going to the Schalke game, though. Does anyone know when our World Cup players are coming back?

Anyone have any word on whether or not this match will be streamable? I'm sure it won't be televised in the States.
Two big clubs, and in a foreign country, so most likely lots of streams to find. Finnish TV will most likely show it, probably the Baltics, and Norwegian tv because of Celtics new manager..

Not going, as I will be at a wedding this weekend. Puzzled why they didn't do it in Norway when you think about our huge following in Norway and that the new manager of Celtic is Norwegian. Let's hope there will be a few Finnish yiddos on site!

Not going, as I will be at a wedding this weekend. Puzzled why they didn't do it in Norway when you think about our huge following in Norway and that the new manager of Celtic is Norwegian. Let's hope there will be a few Finnish yiddos on site!
It's organised by Estonian and Finnish businessmen so that's why.

Explains it. Pleased for Finnish Spurs fans that they get to see Spurs in their own country though, expecting many?

Not sure but Spurs Russia is coming as well so there should be a decent number.

Only 15-20,000 tickets have been sold in total which isn't that surprising considering that these teams don't have that big of a following in here. There were rumours of a Juve vs. Real Madrid match to be played here but when that didn't work out they went with Celtic and Spurs.

There will be a match between a local club HJK and Barca a week after the spurs game so that might take (some) viewers from our game, but the tickets are not that badly priced; I've got mine for 32e. There's supposedly a meeting with a club representative on the weekend for Spurs Finland members http://www.spurs.fi/?page_id=198 . I'm not one so I'll just be heading to the game.

In any case a marvellous thing to have my favourite foreign club playing here. This is the venue https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helsinki_Olympic_Stadium

LiveOnSat is an excellent source for checking what games are on TV and where.

http://liveonsat.com/LJS_FT_friend_club_ALL.php

There are about 6 countries showing this, including Albania. The power of the mighty Spurs reaching ever further :thumbup:

Good luck to all those who go to the game, I expect us to win, and pray for no injuries. Not that I'm religious, I'm just praying to the forces of chance and causality.

All the US stations are showing the Emirates Cup. Looks like I'll be streaming!

Back
Top Bottom