HELP - The Hotspot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not for me. Just seems a bit pointless, why do I care about this guys opinion? He doesn't have any real Spurs knowledge that the average fan doesn't have and he doesn't bring any comedic value to the video.

I like how he cut the video after saying Dembele, because he had no fucking idea who are other players are. Guys a poser cunt.

I reckon we should try his 4-3-3-1, could work.
I don't know why haven't tried this already?!?!

We should also be picking the team based on our players names ... Fazio is a bogus name ... and why hasn't this Captain Birdseye got a game yet?!?1

This guy is making some great points ...Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I had to turn it off, I blushed for him.

His analogy Of the defense & a dirty plate was hilarious though wasn't it? Real top draw comedy

:ap:

He must have watched that back & thought , " Yup, that'll do, that's interesting "

Why do people do these things apart from attention seeking?

I had to turn it off, I blushed for him.

His analogy Of the defense & a dirty plate was hilarious though wasn't it? Real top draw comedy

He must have watched that back & thought , " Yup, that'll do, that's interesting "

Why do people do these things apart from attention seeking?

You've got to wonder what else was on the floor of his bedroom that he decided to go with a dirty plate when describing our defence.

"Our defence is like ... ummm ... this used condom that I masturbate with while imagining that someone is watching my youtube channel ...."

What, podcasts?

I think if it's a discussion amongst a few people then fair dos but just one teat rambling on who has no credibility & can't even be arsed to edit a blatantly obvious mistake , 4-3-3-1 , I mean lol. He was probably looking at his hair or fantasizing of how Sky sport will see his effort & snap him up .

Back
Top Bottom