Have we signed David Raya yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Going to Spurs is like entering the cul-de-sac of football.

As a player you are never going to win anything of note as the cul-de-sac leads nowhere.

Having realised that it’s almost impossible to reverse quickly out of a deal once made.

Plus, you suddenly realise that the only Spurs player who matters, Kane, is waving farewell to you, as he leaves in the opposite direction!”

——-/-

And staying at little Brentford gets you where? Arrogant small time idiots. Actually can’t believe we are getting bantered by clubs of this magnitude.
What is up with these small club fans and their arrogance? Exactly same with Brighton fans. They have 1 good season in about 50 years and suddenly Raya to Spurs isn’t a step up and they are talking about trophies etc 🤦‍♂️ just incredible

Last edited:
£40m is probably too much but If he's the primary target then be smarter with the add ons.

Maybe £25m basic and £10m-£15m in add ons, clean sheets, champion's leagues, cup wins that sort of bollocks. We will surely get *some* money for Hugo, GK and CB are the areas that need the highest level of investment. So don't be fucking cheap.

On another forum if any threads are repeating themselves they are merged into one. We have the transfer thread, the keeper thread and now this one. I would suggest this belongs in the keeper thread.

“Going to Spurs is like entering the cul-de-sac of football.

As a player you are never going to win anything of note as the cul-de-sac leads nowhere.

Having realised that it’s almost impossible to reverse quickly out of a deal once made.

Plus, you suddenly realise that the only Spurs player who matters, Kane, is waving farewell to you, as he leaves in the opposite direction!”

——-/-

And staying at little Brentford gets you where? Arrogant small time idiots. Actually can’t believe we are getting bantered by clubs of this magnitude.
What is up with these small club fans and their arrogance? Exactly same with Brighton fans. They have 1 good season in about 50 years and suddenly Raya to Spurs isn’t a step up and they are talking about trophies etc 🤦‍♂️ just incredible
Whilst I understand what you are saying, but that is how bad things are with spurs, everyone is laughing at us because we don't have a clue.

Hate the threads when they are split out. Save it until an actual player is officially signed then create one. For now it's speculation like every other Summer 2023 transfer rumour. We had the 'Has Slot be signed' thread which was a great example why it was fucking pointless. All it does is split and duplicate comments.

Admin Admin 'ave a word!

Whilst I understand what you are saying, but that is how bad things are with spurs, everyone is laughing at us because we don't have a clue.

I get that, but we are still an established European club. We have had a crap season, but Brentford fans bantering us and saying Raya to us isn’t a step up? Sorry, but the arrogance of these fans

Hate the threads when they are split out. Save it until an actual player is officially signed then create one. For now it's speculation like every other Summer 2023 transfer rumour. We had the 'Has Slot be signed' thread which was a great example why it was fucking pointless. All it does is split and duplicate comments.

Admin Admin 'ave a word!

Agree. There is absolutely zero need for a separate individual player transfer thread. Start an individual thread once that player has signed for us, absolutely!

But these threads are a pain in the bumhole, and feels a bit 'attention-seeking' imo.

Auto perma-bins for anyone who starts one and then the transfer falls.

:nunothumb:
That's an interesting idea

Happy Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

Agree. There is absolutely zero need for a separate individual player transfer thread. Start an individual thread once that player has signed for us, absolutely!

But these threads are a pain in the bumhole, and feels a bit 'attention-seeking' imo.
100% "hey look at me, i've started a popular thread"

It's the same as ppl posting the same transfer rumour tweet time-after-time, excited to be the first, so doesn't look back a couple of pages before posting

I get that, but we are still an established European club. We have had a crap season, but Brentford fans bantering us and saying Raya to us isn’t a step up? Sorry, but the arrogance of these fans
I know, I got a barrage of shit last night on a WhatsApp group, from West ham fellas, who now think they are better than us.
I get they are happy, since they have not won anything since ABBA were last in the charts.
But they see this as one up on us , and whilst I admit, they have won something after only two seasons in Europe.
But they are pushing it, by telling me they are champions of Europe, which is what they are claiming.
Due to the negligence that has gone on, ordinary shitty team's are now taking the piss, fuck knows what the elite clubs think.
Our club is a footballing joke, only one way to fix this, start winning something and earn respect.

Last edited:
Shamelessly coming from a fella who is desperately looking for a cunt-off on a football forum 365 days a year. Nobody believes that it's the actual thread that really bothers you, but you've found just another 'reason' to, guess what, bitch around a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom