Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He will sink like a stone when he leaves this club

i mean it when i say we would be better off playing emerson in there with PEH.

i honestly am unsure how many levels you have to go down where winks is a competent CM. hes been outclassed today against championship players, ive seen him get outclassed by european plasterers...i honestly think if you put him in a non league side he would not stand out..in actual fact i think he gets destroyed in a non league midfield.

He knows that which is why he will never leave of his own accord.

A brief glance at Tommy Carroll's career will tell you that he will never actually hand in a request. He'll be dropped when Skipp and Benta escape the physio bench and the next we will hear from him will be about threatening to leave before the window.

Conte needs to change his tactics and formations to suit the team or grow some balls with the youth players or he'll get sacked and earn millions of pounds for the privilege.

i mean it when i say we would be better off playing emerson in there with PEH

I'd play Harvey White or re-purpose Kulu or Dier depending on the opposition.

Conte needs to change his tactics and formations to suit the team or grow some balls with the youth players or he'll get sacked and earn millions of pounds for the privilege.
this 100%. but conte gets excuses chucked his way about the squad etc. a good manager adapts to get optimal performance from what he has available, he doesnt play suicide football by having winks in there in a 2 man midfield!

A brief glance at Tommy Carroll's career will tell you that he will never actually hand in a request. He'll be dropped when Skipp and Benta escape the physio bench and the next we will hear from him will be about threatening to leave before the window.

I'd play Harvey White or re-purpose Kulu or Dier depending on the opposition.
that would be the obvious choices. id rather play gollini and that is not even a fucking joke.

Back
Top Bottom