Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Played well with more aggression and determination. The jury’s out against a team with more presence in MF, but you can only beat the team that’s put out.

Probably the best I’ve seen him for some time (with the caveat that Leeds made it pretty easy).

He must be losing his mind

For shame
He is not losing his mind. His best two CMs are injured and hes trying to give the shit ones some confidence on the back of an easy win against a team that lost 6-0 some days ago.

The ones who will say 'look conte likes winks' were the ones who didnt like the truths he spoke some days ago and went after conte instead.

He is not losing his mind. His best two CMs are injured and hes trying to give the shit ones some confidence on the back of an easy win against a team that lost 6-0 some days ago.

The ones who will say 'look conte likes winks' were the ones who didnt like the truths he spoke some days ago and went after conte instead.
Agreed 100%

Conte on Winks from 2:40

waiting for thefightingcock meltdown
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Fantastic through ball for the first goal. Started pretty strong I thought but reverted to type as the game went on with hiding and turnovers.

Perhaps he got tired from pointing at other players besides him to pass it to.

Peak Tiddly moment was a throw in to Leeds around 20 minutes in. Both Winks and PEH were pointing at each other to mark somebody and neither did. Classic.

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Some of the Winks haters most probably want Conte out as well after these comments 😁

It was only fitting that Spurs topped it off by going back the other way in Yorkshire and showing their fans that they are still in the top-four race.

One man that came into the XI against Leeds was Winks and this is what his manager had to say about him.

“Winksy is a player, I know that I can count on him,” said Conte. “Every time I call him in the team, he has shown me great commitment and a great personality to play the ball.”

Some of the Winks haters most probably want Conte out as well after these comments 😁

It was only fitting that Spurs topped it off by going back the other way in Yorkshire and showing their fans that they are still in the top-four race.

One man that came into the XI against Leeds was Winks and this is what his manager had to say about him.

“Winksy is a player, I know that I can count on him,” said Conte. “Every time I call him in the team, he has shown me great commitment and a great personality to play the ball.”

But what does Conte know eh? All he's done is won league titles in different countries. I bet he hasn't even got a TFC account!

Back
Top Bottom