Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_pbifq2gJs61udqb3xo1_1280.jpg
Oh fuck me! My eyes...my eyes! I've just scratched them out. Bin the spunk trumpet that posted that shit...won't be able to see England win the final now!!!

Have a feeling that Kane will be able to play in his usual position/manner (i.e. not having to drop so deep) in the next match. Particularly given that he and Sterling are up against Lovren.

Fucking hell, the proper Harry Kane on this stage would be a sight to behold. I miss seeing him take proper shots so much.

Have a feeling that Kane will be able to play in his usual position/manner (i.e. not having to drop so deep) in the next match. Particularly given that he and Sterling are up against Lovren.

Fucking hell, the proper Harry Kane on this stage would be a sight to behold. I miss seeing him take proper shots so much.
Kane has been immense without being Kane.
Unbelievable to think that he hasnt properly been let loose yet.

Kane has been immense without being Kane.
Unbelievable to think that he hasnt properly been let loose yet.
Think someone said it earlier this week - he has been the best number 8 this tournament (2018) has seen

Now its time for him to be the best number 10,to finish the job

Last edited:
Zip it Pippo. He’s playing out of his normal position and he’s still the top scorer in the tournament.
He looks like the Kane of the previous couple of seasons instead of the golden-boot-seeking-shoot-from-anywhere last years version.

Loved his performance vs Sweden. No crazy shots, no selfishness. Brought other players into the game. Played like a proper captain. If Sterling played with the same team-first attitude and passed to Kane , Kane would have goal number 7.

I wonder what Luca's story is???

“Harry was young and just coming up,” Modric said. “He was always a hard worker. I actually remember one story about him but I will keep it to myself.”

Croatia's Luka Modric admits he would prefer to face the old England | David Hytner
"I brought my friend dejan lovren over for trial. Harry, who was only 5 months old at time, cunted dejan over so much I try to leave club in shame, and join chavs . Instead they make me stay for year and sell me to real marmite"

I might have made that up

Back
Top Bottom