Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm so fucking happy for him. After all the stupid shit people have said about him recently and constantly being underrated and written off over the years, he is finally showing the whole world what he is all about; from the lad who wasn't deemed good enough at Leicester and Norwich to World Cup hero.

Fucking this in spades!

:kaneear::kaneear::kaneear:

:kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh:

:kanegoal:

Sat in the Sheaf near London Bridge couple of my mates and others there saying get Harry off what has he done?

Apart from the opening goal... at around 70 minutes...

I said wait till the 89th...

I was wrong it was the 90th...

:kaneshh::kaneear::kanegoal:

So then, who replaces Sterling next game? Let’s face it, he was beyond shite.
Sadly, I’d opt for Vardy in a 3-5-2...
(Goes for wash)
:avbnaa:

At least the cunt can finish (also see Lingard..... & Welbeck. :llorishuh:).

[EDIT]
TRIPPER - 3CB - ROSE
DIER - RLC
DELE
GOD / RASHFORD

After that (and Steptoe against braver teams) the cupboard looks pretty bare.

Accept the truth of Tottenham; be bold and let them run free, Garreff... It's fucking Panama (i.e. inevitable parked bus).... Beat them and the Belgium game becomes a mere sub-plot in terms of qualification. The last thing we need is to be struggling for goals in this game, but is far the most well-rounded of the options (see parked bus ergo versatility in attack) Rashford is still pretty nippy, decent in front of goal and would link up better than than the other options.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom