Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5 in his last 6

Must be dropped. He's unfit and selfish, Poch is too stubborn etc.

I like that all these goals he have scored recently have all been goals he doesn't normally score. He's usually a very physical striker who scores on a run or with a bit of flair. These last couple of goals have all been ones where he has popped up at the right place at the right time to not exert himself as much.

It will help his reading of the game and guile to score goals like this. Making him even more of a complete striker

I like that all these goals he have scored recently have all been goals he doesn't normally score. He's usually a very physical striker who scores on a run or with a bit of flair. These last couple of goals have all been ones where he has popped up at the right place at the right time to not exert himself as much.

It will help his reading of the game and guile to score goals like this. Making him even more of a complete striker

Poachers instincts... Even if the body isnt up to speed it speaks well of his footy brain.

Poachers instincts... Even if the body isnt up to speed it speaks well of his footy brain.
Means he should be able to keep scoring at a high level even as he gets on in age. Will just convert into more a static target man/Ronaldo's current role at Madrid hybrid. Fox in the box

Means he should be able to keep scoring at a high level even as he gets on in age. Will just convert into more a static target man/Ronaldo's current role at Madrid hybrid. Fox in the box

In principal, the "no-one is undroppable" camp are correct, but when hes scoring 5 in 6 whilst off-form, one has to wonder how exactly one can justify doing so with any outright conviction..

Granted, we rolled the dice on getting him back fit for the FA Cup and run-in...

One could argue all day about why/how Utd beat us, but plan Kane may just have paid off in the longer run (2 huge goals in the last 3 in particular)...

Would LOVE (like Keegan) him to snare the golden boot now!

Oooo, Harry!

One.Of.Our.Own.

Last edited:
Could ve had 40 had he been bit less selfish and promoted the team a bit more instead.

How's that meant to work?

More chance of scoring if he doesn't play????

Should we scratch off the goals he did score?

FFS!!!!

:pochfacepalm:

....Strikers have to be goal-obsessed (greedy if u must) by nature. Get over it. .. He's the best striker you're likely to see at this club in your lifetime.

Appreciate him, rather than using him as a device to champion Son (who can be a greedy git at times to!)....

Last edited:
How's that meant to work?

More chance of scoring if he doesn't play????

Should we scratch off the goals he did score?

FFS!!!!

:pochfacepalm:

....Strikers have to be goal-obsessed (greedy if u must) by nature. Get over it. .. He's the best striker you're likely to see at this club in your lifetime.

Appreciate him, rather than using him as a device to champion Son (who cam be a greedy git at times to!)....

Pity you don't understand the most fundamental of football. One word -- PASS, if you could ever comprehend it correctly with you brain that limps with prejudice and self righteousness

Pity you don't understand the most fundamental of football. One word -- PASS, if you could ever comprehend it correctly with you brain that limps with prejudice and self righteousness

[Ducks barrage of toys thrown out of pram...]

So you never heard of goalkeepers or defenders for starters....?

Shame... Cos i imagine you put blood sweat and tears into your 'clever' repost.... Must be tougher still when one's more accustomed to using crayons.

Anyway... I'll back off... Forgot for a mo that i was dealing with a barely literate, punchy individual incapable of a coherent debate.

Appreciate him, rather than using him as a device to champion Son (who cam be a greedy git at times to!)....

I missed and just read the last part because it was so below lol.
so you add fear to prejudice and self righteousness
Son is never going to be a champion here as long as Spurs not champion
this is such pathetic level of conversation

Surely this is ten Sons fault, if he had passed to kane more then he would have scored more goals....

Or possibly the same for Lamela....

Maybe we should get rid of them and hire some people who will support Kane more

Mwuahahahaha
*runs away*

So if Kane wanted to hit 40 goals he should have passed more?

:townhmm:

He could pass more if he wanted the team to have more prolific attacking front including himself. Team will be better hence he will end up scoring more I think. If he just wanted more goals for himself I have no idea what else he needed to do

Agreed. But if Kane scores 30+ goals every season by being a bit greedy, I'm totally ok with him occasionally shooting when he should pass. FWIW though I don't think it's as bad as made out. Son generally seems more greedy to me, this season at least.

Agreed. But if Kane scores 30+ goals every season by being a bit greedy, I'm totally ok with him occasionally shooting when he should pass. FWIW though I don't think it's as bad as made out. Son generally seems more greedy to me, this season at least.

I would be in heaven if HK was greedy w 30 plus goals every season and we have won the league once or still in the CL. We NOT. Three seasons of golden opportunity of winning the league gone. We just escaped getting knocked our of 4 which would been fucking horrendous going into the new stadium era.
Thing like passing better could only come from Poch or HK level. It has not happened. Stop looking to blame Son for just about everything.

I would be in heaven if HK was greedy w 30 plus goals every season and we have won the league once or still in the CL. We NOT. Three seasons of golden opportunity of winning the league gone. We just escaped getting knocked our of 4 which would been fucking horrendous going into the new stadium era.

It sounds like you're suggesting Kane is the reason we haven't won the league?! He's a large part of the reason we are even talking about 'golden opportunity to win the league'.

Stop looking to blame Son for just about everything.
I love Son. Really think he's excellent. But he's greedy (again, not always a bad thing).

It sounds like I am suggesting? Don't you know I am not? Lol.

I love Kane. Really think hes excellent one of kind player right now and a down to earth young man. But hes greedy ( again not always a good thing)

Let's get this right .... if he'd passed instead of taking the 593 shots he has this season he would have scored zero goals ... BUT ... in your fantasy world our less competent finishers would have scored more than him ...

That makes Ronaldo and Messi complete cunts then, they've been shooting and scoring lots of goals for years ... feckin' utter prejudiced self righteous bastards .....

Let's get this right .... if he'd passed instead of taking the 593 shots he has this season he would have scored zero goals ... BUT ... in your fantasy world our less competent finishers would have scored more than him ...

That makes Ronaldo and Messi complete cunts then, they've been shooting and scoring lots of goals for years ... feckin' utter prejudiced self righteous bastards .....

WTF is this a football kindergarten now? lmao

Back
Top Bottom