Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great display by Kane again but he did look like he was pressing a bit to get his 100th. On another day he could have scored a hat trick.
There was the moment when Son went for a shot instead of passing it to Kane and you could see how annoyed he was. He doesn't usually shout or complain when a player takes a shot instead of the pass.

There was the moment when Son went for a shot instead of passing it to Kane and you could see how annoyed he was. He doesn't usually shout or complain when a player takes a shot instead of the pass.

Yep I saw that, it would have been a tap in for Harry but tbf to Sonny if Harry was through on goal in that situation he is never going to square it either haha

Jones told to get tight, so Kane takes him all over the pitch, loved even more when he drops into his own half, Jones gets a nose bleed, shits himself and drops off him so Kane turns and pumps a long ball to our runners (multiple choices Eriksen, Son & Dele) who are running at Smalling who's shitting himself like a rabbit in the headlights of an approaching car. The spaces this creates you could sail the titanic through.

Google translate does a pretty crappy job, but I think the thrust of this Mundo Deportivo article is that Levy is willing to sell Kane for around 200m€ so long as the negotiation is 'clean'.

As much as it pains me, I'm sure the idea that 'everyone has their price' is true but, with the way the transfer market is behaving, 200m€ can't possibly be the price where Kane is concerned. Interestingly, over 50% of those who voted in Mundo's poll said they'd be willing to pay more than 250m€.

I don't think he'll even remotely think about moving until he's at least 28/29.

And if we haven't won anything by then, then fair play to him.

Think it will be 26/27 if we have not won anything.

Nah, I think his love towards Spurs will take him through. A bit like Sheringham. But when it gets to a point where he's been here for 10+ years and won nothing, he'll want to move on we as fans will have to respect and support that.

Love him just as I still love Bale.

How any supporter could criticise a player for joining the biggest and most successful club in the game I do not know.

That said that recent Levy statement leads me to believe that he will be here next season ( but most likely not the next).

And if he goes to united or city?

Back
Top Bottom