Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he'll be out 2 or 3 weeks. Maybe a month. He didn't look in massive pain. He didn't go off on a stretcher, while he did last time. We can survive that, especially with the international break coming at the right time.

Some bloke posting on The Guardian was at WHL and sitting near the bench, reckoned Kane wanted to come back on but wasn't allowed.

Would suggest the injury isn't terribly bad, let's hope they're just wrapping him in cotton wool

Some bloke posting on The Guardian was at WHL and sitting near the bench, reckoned Kane wanted to come back on but wasn't allowed.

Would suggest the injury isn't terribly bad, let's hope they're just wrapping him in cotton wool
I am inclined to agree since they just moved him off the pitch and resumed play. It also seemed to take longer than I would expect for Eriksen to be ready to come on if they knew right away Kane couldn't continue.

I've heard he left the stadium in a coffin

not that I want to spread alarmist rumours, or anything....

He'll be back at Easter

B10s2GHIMAADV4a.jpg

Love this to be true but doesn't marry up with Pochs comments....not that he's always the most truthful when it comes to injury news!

Come on boys!

Last time this happened there were some wonderful inventive posts about how that was actually a good thing. Total bollocks imho, but I really need some cheering up. What have you got?

Back
Top Bottom