Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry got 5th best player in the world 2017 in The Guardian's top 100 (1 Messi, 2 Ron, 3 Neymar, 4 De Bruyne), voted for by an international selection of ex pros, broadcasters and hacks. Oh and the managers of world titans Armenia, Gambia, Laos and Taiwan,

Eriksen (25), Dele (31) and Toby (82) complete the lilywhite contingent

Harry got 5th best player in the world 2017 in The Guardian's top 100 (1 Messi, 2 Ron, 3 Neymar, 4 De Bruyne), voted for by an international selection of ex pros, broadcasters and hacks. Oh and the managers of world titans Armenia, Gambia, Laos and Taiwan,

:llorisunsure:Oi, what about me at no 81.

:llorisunsure:Oi, what about me at no 81.
Yikes, missed him! Right next to Dele too!

A senior moment, you'll have to forgive me

old-people-crossing-the-road-md.png

Top 3 looks suspect. Where the hell is Bendtner? :kanehand:

Toby being 82nd feels waaaay to low for me

He's going to break every single individual record the league has isn't he?

Keep it up and he'll break both Rooney records (Most away goals and most goals at one club), on course to break Shearer's calendar year record and at this rate on course to beat his overall goalscoring record. Most goals in a league season is 34 I believe, no doubt can beat that this season, if not within the next few.

Wish he'd fucking break Vardy's consecutive goal record.

Deadly serious here, love the lad. sure he will never be the number 9 we always dream about, but he is naturally more of a number 10. Had a great loan spell in 11/12 at Milwall. I would love to see him get a fair bit of time off the bench this season, get used to Premier League football.

My HK posts in the Transfer discussion thread got me around 20 Funny ratings and 1 agree. Just you wait.

Just you wait.
Posted in 2013.

Take a bow son (moulman14), Take a bow.

Back
Top Bottom