Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hardly dare post this one. Oh, alright then...

e2XlBKx.png
What could have been :pochcry::kanehand::eriksenserious::dierno:

COYBM!!!

Tuesday 9th April​

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE​

QUARTER-FINALS​

• Arsenal20:00Bayern Munich

Wednesday 17th April​

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE​

QUARTER-FINALS​

• Bayern Munich20:00Arsenal

Missed a sitter or two today and then had a late goal disallowed.

He's the last person anyone should be pointing the finger at for Bayern's season along with Musiala. But he definitely performed much better prior to the German Winter break.

Missed a sitter or two today
He's the last person anyone should be pointing the finger at
:mourwhat:...pretty sure if he'd taken care of the first part then the second part wouldn't be occurring...

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1brnvcb/harry_kane_misses_a_free_header_22/

...there are 'sitters' and then there are 'sitters'...and he's missed quite a few this season in early parts of games in which they've dropped points.

The lads on TFC were debating that getting that cunt Toney in for £70 million would be good business……. Surely trying getting Kane back would be better . He is only two years older.
Toney is wrong for the club.

:mourwhat:...pretty sure if he'd taken care of the first part then the second part wouldn't be occurring...

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1brnvcb/harry_kane_misses_a_free_header_22/

...there are 'sitters' and then there are 'sitters'...and he's missed quite a few this season in early parts of games in which they've dropped points.

All strikers miss sitters now and again despite their goal records though. None more so than Haaland. Had Bayern won yesterday it wouldn't have made any difference in regards to where the title is heading in the Bundesliga this season as the damage was done way before.

Kane hasn't been as good since they came back from the break though, both in regards to his record and individual performances. But has still been their best player this season along with Musiala by a country mile. He won't break Lewandowski's record, but he had peak Robben and Ribery supplying him, not Sane and Coman who are half the players.

Last edited:
All strikers miss sitters now and again despite their goal records though.
Yeah, but it's the ones in teh big games at the big times that stick in people's minds. It's the dud performances on the big stages that people remember and distinguish a stat compiler from a real legend.

Had Bayern won yesterday it wouldn't have made any difference in regards to where the title is heading in the Bundesliga this season as the damage was done way before.
Which makes it all the more peculiar he decided to play this game following injury where he was A) unavailable to his national team and B) has upcoming games that do indeed matter as the outcome is to be determined unlike this competition.

Kane hasn't been as good since they came back from the break though
perhaps another reason he should have rested and focused on the upcoming important games...

both in regards to his record and individual performances. But has still been their best player this season along with Musiala by a country mile.
Best performer in a team that has lost its first league in how many seasons? Double digits, right? does he have a special hat to hang on that?

He won't break Lewandowski's record, but he had peak Robben and Ribery supplying him, not Sane and Coman who are half the players.
So he needs better people doing more work in order to shine? Taht's what I was telling Deuterz Deuterz , that if I had Maradona, Zidane, Pele, Messi and Modric playing alongside me I'd be WC. He agreed and put a poster of me up on his wall.

Back
Top Bottom