Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane is so good he is Bobby Moore levels of England captain.

He and Southgate expunged the John terry and rio ferdinand entitled pricks.

Changed everything.

Teflon Dan ruined the best thing we've had at Spurs since Greaves.

Get them in while still current

:kanehand::kaneear::kaneshh::kanegoal:

Doctor Who Reaction GIF
I'll never understand how Admin Admin doles these out. 4 for the club's leading scorer, 8 for a manager that's not managed a match!

was kind of hoping Harry would try to fuck Levy/ENIC over and stay 1 more year so our incompetent owners wouldn't be able to get their money
Try to figure out how to do that without fucking the club. Supposed Spurs fans gloating exactly the way our rivals would about becoming less competitive . I guess this is going to separate Harry Kane Fanboys from THFC supporters.
Auf Wiedersehen.

Last edited:
We have our differences

But fuck me. What a dumb thing to say.

SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs

That is probably the thickest thing I've ever seen written in my history here.

Please. Bookmark what he said.

The idiot that said our failings were because of our greatest ever goal scorer.

Words fail me how stupid people are sometimes.

Scary.
Having to change your username has really hit you hard, hasn't it?

At least you've chosen a shoe that fits.

:ange-clap:

Woke up this morning and thought this was all part of a bad dream for a few seconds.

HK would never have been in a position where he wanted to leave the club if it weren’t for Levy’s ineptitude over the course of the last however many years. He would have signed a new contract and played on until his retirement if the club had actually displayed signs of wanting to achieve great things and was consistently backed in the right ways. We’ve lost our all time top scorer and talisman to Bayern because the club has failed him. And the cunts have the nerve to put ticket prices up! What makes it even worse is this season is going to be the first in however many where we play exciting, attacking, ENJOYABLE football. Whenever they give us the slightest bit of good and excitement they find a way to bring us straight back down. Sick of it

But the United game is close, a real chance to get the voices heard.
Get out of our club you useless cunt.
A rocky result and the crowd will be after the little cunt, especially with the media press about ticket pricing protests etc and Kane going. Should see even day trippers booing and joining in.

Feels a bit sad seeing him in the footage in the back of the car, with fans clamouring around. He looks a bit out of place and uncomfortable in some of them..

Perhaps he will struggle with this mass attention, sure he had it at Spurs, but it grew over a period of time and he felt comfortable with the surroundings and people/fans. Really wasn't a huge amount of pressure here, maybe that was the problem? Not sure of the narrative over at Bayern, but many will see him as the missing part of the Champions League puzzle, brought in to achieve that goal.

Back
Top Bottom