Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Speaking after Spurs hammered Watford 4-1 on New Year's Day, Kane said: "We definitely don't want to be the team that lets Chelsea break that record.

"Of course, we know that's in our mind, we were just talking about it there in the changing room.

"We don't want to be that team they break the record against so we're fully focused. It's going to be a great game and we're excited for it."

Will Woolwich be cheering us on as it's their record that is being broken! :pochshock:

Screenshot_304.png

Let's be honest, he's in some bloody good company.
How many of these were sub appearances early on? I seem to remember quite a few although I could be mistaken as it seems so long ago now

But if he doesn't score and each and every game the media starts asking what's wrong...

Yep, he even said himself after the Southampton game to the Sky reporter, that it seems to be a thing now, that everytime he doesn't score for two games everyone makes a big deal out of it.

Same here. My gooner mate genuinely wants us to win this game- & believes that we will. It's a fucking bad omen when he starts backing us.
I think it's a matter of true gooners vs. Wenger fan boys. Genuine gooners hate Chelsea as much as we do, and for similar reasons. Arsene's children never understood anything beyond what they saw on the pitch.

He didn't do much on the ball, but it could be argued that if he wasn't on the pitch we wouldn't have scored those two goals. Luiz and Cahill were obviously shit scared about what he could do and were double marking him, allowing Dele to exploit the shorter Azpi.

Back
Top Bottom